Chapter 21

A/N

I have so many active readers on this story, it's amazing and really inspiring. I swear, I wake up every morning to a new spam from a new reader.

Probably why I update this story so frequently.

Anways, I'm not good with the cheesy authors notes and I don't do them often, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone reading this!

I love you so much.

Okay, I'll let you read now....

Enjoy

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Previously:

"We went to hang out for a bit and some fans said some mean things to her. She disappeared to the bathroom and-and I can't even, I don't know." I stumbled upon words.

"I don't know what to do, to help her. This poor girl." Michael shook his head.

"I don't either," I admitted sheepishly. "I love her, but..i just don't know."

"All I know is she needs us now more than ever, as much as this might suck we have to introduce her to the fans." Luke added.

"The fans?!" Calum shrieked.

"Calum, we need them to know who she is. We need to tell them that if they don't approve they can fu-"

"Luke," I scolded. He rolled his eyes.

Then there was a loud bang from upstairs followed my a spine shivering shriek.

Michael's POV

I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my life. My heart sputtered in my chest, the shriek frightful.

Ashton was the first to Bella's door, whipping it open. I was sure he broke the lock.

"Bella?!" Ashton called in a panic. We each entered the room, looking around.

"Bella?" Calum called.

There was no one else in the room. My eyes fluttered over to the window, glass laid out on the floor.

It appeared I wasn't the only one who's seen it.

"Call the cops." Ashton managed out. Luke ran over to the night stand where Bella's phone laid, he quickly dialed the number.

After pacing back and forth, running outside, looking around, and talking to officers Bella was no where to be found.

No one was allowed in Bella's rooms well some agents looked through things trying to find evidence of a possible intruder.

"I-I don't have any more answers," Ashton croaked, walking away from the officer. I frowned, looking around. Things had happened so quickly.

Where was Bella?

Bella's POV

"Who-who are you?" I sniffled, staring at the two masked people in front of me. Id been locked up in an unfamiliar area-seemed like a basement.

Someone snickered, walking up to me. I flinched, attempting to put my arm up. My wrists ached, tied together behind a chair.

The person grabbed my chair, pulling it back until I was against a wall.

"No questions, or we'll shoot you." My eyes watered, I looked over to the other man standing a little distance behind with a shiny gun aimed in his hand.

I wasn't far away from home, that was a fact. I'd been watching most of the way here before I was loaded up in an unknown item and knocked out.

I woke up in this basement with these two men staring at me through dark masks.

"What did I do?" I mumbled, "What do you want from me?"

Another snicker. "Listen little girl, we don't want anything from you. We wanted something from your parents, they owed us, so now you do."

"I-I don't understand, my parents are dead." I managed to sputter out, my voice uncontrollably shaky.

"Of course they are." I don't understand. "That's because they didn't do what they were supposed to, now if you don't want to end up like your parents, you'll fill in for them."

My breathe hitched, it couldn't be. A shiver traveled up my spine, anger boiled inside me.

"You killed my parents. It-it was you. You!" I yelled, pushing back in fourth in attempt to be free. Instead the chair ended up tipping back, all my weight doing onto my arms.

I cried out in pain. There was a sickening chuckles before my chair was kicked causing my to lay on my side.

"Have fun." A man said. In seconds the flickering light was clicked off and I was left alone in the darkness.

I prayed over and over that the boys were looking for me, but as the night passed by and I couldn't possibly keep my eyes open anymore all hope slipped away from me.

Poor Bella:(

So, I just posted a new story(5sos fan fiction) called Leaving Ashton Irwin. Check it out;)

Xx
Ley