Chapter 10

I rolled over seeing I had fallen asleep cuddled up with Calum. He was still asleep, his head over his shoulder. I quietly moved away from him, tip toeing over to the door. I turned around when he snored to see if he was awake, but he'd just moved into a new position with his arms slung over a pillow.

I laughed and turned pack around, squealing quietly when there was a body in my way. I slowly looked up to see Luke.

"Nice boxers" I commented awkwardly, nodding my head.

He smiled, looking down to see what boxers he had on. Ninja Turtles.

"You're very weird," I laughed.

"I'm weird? You just told me you liked my underwear." Luke pointed out with a chuckle.

"Boxers," I corrected, "And it's only because I just watched the movie."

Luke opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off my a sleepy voice in the back ground, "Can you go flirt somewhere else, I'm trying to get my beauty sleep."

"Beauty sleep wouldn't even help you a little bit," Luke sassed. My cheeks reddned. Cal threw something off the bed, failing to hit either of us and then we walked away.

"Hungry?" Luke asked. I nodded, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen indicating for me to sit at the breakfast bar. I did.

Luke paced back and forth from cabinets, to the fridge, to the stove. The sound of pots and pans jumping around went on for ever, finally look turned to me with one pan in his hand.

His face was red, his hair was wrecked but he looked cute. He pouted, I looked down at the pan seeing a burnt, I honestly don't know what it was supposed to be.

"Cereal?" Luke offered bashfully.

I giggled and nodded.

Luke shook his head at himself, peeling the unknown, now burnt, item in the trash. He poured me some cereal, managing to spill some milk on the counter.

Finally a bowl of fruit loops was placed in front of Luke and I.

"Wow, you're really good at cooking," I commented sarcastically after taking a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Shut up," he blushed, gulping some of his food down.

We joked around, kicking each other under the table and throwing soggy pieces of cereal at each other.

"G'morning," Ashton walking into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Ash," Luke and I greeted in unison, laughing afterwards.

"Luke," Ashton groaned, looking around the messy kitchen, "Clean this up."

I laughed at Luke. He stood up, grabbing our empty bowls and putting them in the sink.

"Wait. Never mind, put some clothes on. I'll clean up." Ashton mumbled, to tired to add any emotion.

Luke quickly jogged out of the room before Ashton could change his mind. I got up from the table and helped Ashton clean up Luke's little disaster.

"Did you sleep okay?" Ashton asked well scrubbing a counter.

"Mmhm," I nodded, "Calum is a sleep slapper though."

He curiously looked at me for a minute, "You don't have a crush on Cal, do you?"

I knew I blushed, but I blush about everything, so...get over it.

"No...I mean, yeah, but not like that." I fumble for words, mentally hitting myself on the head.

Ashton chuckled, "I'll keep an eye on you."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm only fifteen, Ash."

"Um, you're fourteen." He corrected.

"Fifteen," I corrected again.

"But the mean orphanage lady said you were fourteen." He pouted.

"Was," I pointed out.

"Wait, when's your birthday?" Ashton asked, still confused.

"January 5th," I replied. Ashton looked in deep thought for a minute.

"Wait! Your birthday's today? Like today today?" He screeched, sounding pretty girly.

I nodded.

Isn't Ashton smart?

"I'm so sorry. I guess I should go over your files, I hadn't even thought about it, but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA." He rambled.

"It's Bella's birthday?" Three sleepy boys walked into the room-all fully clothed.

Ashton nodded happily.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Bella, happy birthday to you!" They sang. I smiled happily.

"Thanks, but it's not a big deal." I laughed lightly, continuing to clean up.

"No cleaning on your birthday!" Michael snatched the sponge from my hands, tossing it into the sink.

"We have to have a party! We'll invite lots of people, and we can have someone go grocery shopping and...Yeah! Presents, we need presents." Calum listed off.

"No, no no." I shook my head, "You've done enough for me already and I'm really not the partying type."

"Everybody likes to party," Mike whined.

"Please Bells! Please!" They begged.

I shook my head, crossing my arms to show I meant business.

"Why are we even asking? There's gonna be a party."

Yay! Bella's 15 lol.

Tomorrow's pajama day at my school then I only have two more days before holiday break!

Oh, and I'd just like to inform you that on the 26th of December I'll be going to Disney, so things could go one of two ways...

I'll either be able to update and stuff A LOT, or not a all!

I'm hoping a lot but I'll be on rides, going to a wedding, and performing with my dance team from the 26th to the 1st of January!

Maybe the plane ride will give me writing time-if I'm not sleeping lol!

Okay so, I have some questions:

-Do you like the idea of Bella and one of the boys?

-What's your favorite story of mine?

And Statement:

If you'd like to appear in the party(following chapter) message me:

-telling me you would with your name
-some physical feature about you
-your favorite 1d(and or) 5sos boy!

Message me! You have until tomorrow night! 24hrs

If you read all of this and are active(I love you).
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS OF WATTPAD UPDATES AND SUCH!

@/ hemmo_dxmples <Twitter name!

I'm really active on their and I can fill you in and you can message me and whatever!

Okay?

Okay.
Bye guys!

Xx
(Sorry if you hate dumb and long authors notes)
-Ley