Chapter 40

"We need to talk," Luke murmured. I hopped off Ashton's bed-where I had slept-and let out an excited shriek.

"Home! Home! We're going home," I cheered. Ashton turned around, looking at me with a bright smile.

I skipped over to my suitcase and zipped it up and pulling it to its side.

"Bella," Luke groaned.

"Good morning," I smiled at him, ignoring his request; after all it was the first thing he said to me as soon as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning," He grumbled back, disappearing into the bathroom.

I grabbed the clothes I had set out the previous night and impatiently paced in front of the bathroom.

"Hey Bella," Michael smiled, "You can come in our room. We're done getting ready."

I smiled, mumbling a thank you before slipping into Cal and Michael's room to take a shower and change my clothes. I walked back into my room combing my hair into a ponytail only to see everyone, except Luke, had left to go load our things into the car.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes before walking over to my backpack and tossing my hairbrush inside it.

"Can we talk now?" Luke asked.

"I didn't talk to you yesterday and I didn't talk to you today...why would I want to talk to you now?" I grumbled, loosing the cool I promised I'd keep.

"Babe..."

"No, do not 'babe' me. Luke, you practically called me a slut the other day then you try to blow it off. No, just no. Leave me alone," I groaned.

Luke jumped off the bed, "Blow it off? I want to talk to you, you're the one trying to blow it off. We won't solve anything by not talking. And I'm gonna talk now. I'm sorry for being an ass, I was just jealous. You're beautiful and I-I don't want you to find someone else one day and leave me...I don't know what I'd do if that happen. I'm very sorry, you're not a slut. You're nothing like it, I'm just a jealous boyfriend and if you forgive me I'll be better. So, so much better."

I stared at Luke for a minute. He was being jealous, that was clear to me, but the fact that he was scared I'd leave him...I never expected that. I don't know what came over me, but I stepped closer to Luke bringing my hands up to his un-trimmed blonde hair and pressed his face to mine. I was careful of his broken nose, but we kept the kiss passionate and satisfying.

"I love you," He mumbled against my lips.

"Please don't be an ass again," I mumbled back. He chuckled slightly, pecking my lips, "And I love you too."

***
"Finally!" I cried out, tiredly stumbling out of the limo. Home! Home! Home!

I helped the boys by taking my own bags and quickly lugged them up the steps to my room. The familiarity made me happy because I missed my room so, so much. Eight months is way to long to be away from home.

I smiled to myself, collapsing down on my bed and breathing in the smell of clean sheets and a perfume I stopped using since we left.

A body plopped down on top of me and I let out a loud grunt. "Get off."

"Hello princess," Luke whispered in my ear, still putting all his weight on me.

"Luke! Get off or I'll make Ashton re-break your nose." I warned, squirming around. He laughed, rolling off of me, but still laying on my bed.

I rolled over so Luke and I were staring at each other. He had a small bandaid strip over his nose, his hair was flat on his head from not styling it today, and he had small bags under his eyes.

"Let's go to sleep." I stated, cuddling into Luke.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"Then get out, because I'm sleeping mister." I stuck my tongue out, him doing the same before pulling me close to him. I closed my eyes and the two of us fell asleep very quickly.

***
Sorry. Short and suckyyy....it was a filler xx
Ley