Chapter 29

"You look really, really tired." Calum pointed out before biting into his pancake. Ashton scanned my face, raising as eyebrow in concern.

"Yeah, you do. You practically slept all day, are you okay Bells?" Ash asked. I stared down at my food, one elbow up on the table with my head in my hand to keep me up, I'm exhausted.

I gave my head a small nod, but honestly, I felt dead.

Harry walked over, pulling out a chair and sitting down with a decent sized plate of food. "Pretty sure she didn't actually sleep last night," he jumped in.

"I forgot something upstairs," I mumbled, I'll be right back. I began walking away before turning around, "Can I borrow your room key" Harry nodded, smiling at me before tossing me the key.

I made my way out of the dining hall and to the elevator where Michaela and Luke happened to be getting off.

"Hi Bella!" They practically yelled. I groaned, pushing passed into the elevator. I leaned against the wall, gripping to the bar so I wouldn't fall.

"You look dead," Michael pointed out.

"Thank you so much. I just wasn't feeling the sleep thing, just so not me." I stated sarcastically. Soon the doors closed and the boys disappeared from sight well I rode to the top floor.

I stumbled down the hall, fighting with the key in front of my door until it finally opened. I was so, so tempted to flop down on my bed, but I knew I'd immediately fall asleep.

I grabbed my phone; the one item I came up here for just to have an excuse from the table. When I was about to leave I paused in front of the mirror...I looked horribly dead. Continuing my way out I traveled back downstairs.

I walked around until I managed to find the hall. The lads were still eating, Michael stood my chair and I was way to tired to argue with him so I walked between Michael and Ashton, him probably expecting to get yelled at, but I plopped down crisscross between the two lads and rested my head on the side of Ash's thigh.

"Can I take her upstairs?" Luke muttered, I heard a chair drag backwards.

"I'm fine," I mumbled pretty positive no one heard me.

I was grabbed under my arms and pulled to my feet, I let out a grunt. My hand was grabbed and I was then lead back to the elevators. I could barely stand up, so I held onto Luke.

"And you didn't eat either. Why didn't you sleep?" It seemed like he'd said more then that, I just didn't hear.

"I don't know," I lied. I didn't want to say Harry's fault, because it wasn't, but it was.

"Babe," He warned.

"Bear," I hiccuped back, there was a silence. "I meant babe, I didn't mean bear."

Luke giggled, nudging my arm to tell me to exit the elevator as we appeared on our floor.

I was lead to a room on the opposite end of the hall from mine, I assumed it was Luke's. He pointed to a bed and I immediately fell on top of it.

My shoes were pulled from my feet and I heard them thump onto the floor. The bed dipped down a bit as Luke decided to join me.

He wrapped one arm around me, kissing my forehead.

"Please don't leave, I need go to say right here." I felt drunk as I slurred before nuzzling into Luke.

"Always princess, always. Now go to sleep."

It was too late to say that, because I was positive I was asleep even though I heard him, then I just deepened my sleep and was out.

[After waking up]

"Baby here we go again, go again, making me love you.
Yeah I keep loosing m-what are the words?! Gawd!!!!" I fell over in the middle of the limo laughing in hysterics. Nine boys stared at me with their eyebrows raised.

"What the hell did you give her?" Harry asked Luke. Luke shrugged, looking back at me.

"I'm laying on the floor of a moving vehicle! This is against laws and regulations! Regulations? Yeah, regulations." I giggled, laying in a starfish position.

The boys began laughing at me, then my ankle was grabbed and I was dragged to the end of the limo where Ashton sat by Niall. I squealed, throwing my arms above my head.

"Happy Llama, Sad llama, mentally disturbed llama! Llama dance!" I mimicked a video that I'd watched before being dragged out of the hotel room by Luke.

"You're a mentally disturbed llama," Michael stated, receiving a laugh from everyone; I simply stuck out my tongue at him.

"Hello Ashington!" I cheered, squeezing myself between Niall and Ash.

"Ashington the third," He corrected. I gave a curt nod.

I whipped my head over in Niall's direction, "Do you like llamas?"

He began to laugh really loudly. I crossed my arms over my chest in a pout, "That was a serious question."

"That's what's so funny. You said it so seriously, oh. my. oh my gosh." Everyone stared at Niall, waiting for him to stop his weird laughing fit. When he didn't stop, we joined in.

Basically, the limo ride consisted of laughing, then we stumbled out of the limo and I jumped onto Ashton's back making him carry me into the stadium.

"This is so cool!" I yelled skipping down a random hall.

"You're going to get lost!" Ashton called to me.

"Boo!"

I let out a loud panicked scream, my heart race unwillingly increasing. I looked to my side to see a stomach clutching Luke.

"I hate you," I yelled out of breath.

"That was priceless." He laughed, his eyes watery.

I began aggressively slapping his arm. He then grabbed me and ran down the hall well I practically dragged behind me.

We entered a room where Lux and Lou were sitting together on the floor. Lou was on her phone and Lux played on her toy phone. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the cite moment.

"Stay he well we go get ready. Lurv you." Luke waved to the girls, kissed my cheek, and skipped off.

"Hi," I smiled, sitting by the two.

"Hey Bella, how's everything?" Lou asked. Lux put her phone down and began playing with the bracelet set on my wrist.

"Great, for you?"

"Good, good. Do you mind watching Lux well I go do the lad's makeup, it will be really quick?"

I nodded eagerly, "Id love to hang out with Lux," I cooed.

Lux giggled, turning to grab her phone.

"I called Cinderella," She told me as her mother left the room.

||||
I'm so sick of waiting 'til I'm eighteen

The boy's said some goodbyes after the amazing final song to close up an amazing first show before running off stage.

I was picked up and swung around by a cute, yet sweaty, blond boy who took his performance high opportunity to kiss me in a very cliche way.

"That was very, very good." I commented, looking down at Luke; he was still home me.

"Yeah, that kiss was pretty good." he smirked, pressing another kiss to my lips before putting me back on my feet.

"And you say you're not dating," Niall scoffed, walking by eating a donut and playing on his phone. I blushed furiously, glaring at Niall who just continued to walk.

"Come get changed up!" Michael called, "We're going to In-And-Out Burger to celebrate!"