Chapter 6

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Luke asked me for the sixteenth time.

"Yes!" I groaned, "It can't be that bad."

Luke and Calum exchanged uneasy looks. I opened the door, stepping out into the wind. The lads feet putter patterned behind me to the car, Ashton taking drivers seat.

Luke spent the ride trying to gets to go back home, but I wasn't going down without a fight. Actually, I wasn't going down at all.

We arrived at the mall at quarter of three. Like the last time we'd come to the mall, a guard let us in. The only difference this time, was the mall was packed.

Ashton grabbed my hand as we were escorted to a table in the bottom center of the mall.

I took a seat on the floor at the end of the table. Security built a guard around us, someone came and threw a crew pass around my neck.

Michael sat at the end of the table closest to me, Calum next to him, Luke, then Ashton. Stacks of CDs were piled at the corners of tables, each of the lads had a sharpie in front of them.

Girls began piling up around, some shouted for the boys, I saw a few whispering and pointing to me. I felt a little self conscious, I took out my ipod and began scrolling around on the new social media applications Calum had helped me make.

Twitter

Instagram

Tumblr

All that good stuff.

Thousand and thousands of Tweets popped up in 5 Seconds Of Summer hashtags. I smiled at se of the lovely girls who commented nice things to the lads, I tried to calm myself when they said mean things that NO ONE deserved to be told.

Some counted down from five loudly.

"5...4...3...2..." Then guards moved aside letting the girls pile in trying to grab CDs, pictures, autographs...the boys.

I began to feel claustrophobic with all the people around me. Wen there was a small escape room, I took advantage of it and squirmed my body through the tough girls.

I looked over seeing a guard, I quickly scurried to him.

"You see those lads over there," I pointed over to the table, "If any of them seem to be missing something, it's most likely me...Just tell them I went shopping."

The guard nodded, I slid my ipod into my back pocket and took off towards VS.

Hey, I need bras and I'm not shopping with 4 lovely lads in a Victoria's Secret store...no way in hell.

I continued on to store after store with some money that I'd made doing chores in the adoption center. On my way back to the table I stuck the small VS bag in another bag well walking.

The table had cleared out, all the girls and guys were gone...everyone was gone. I immediately began to panick, tears streaming down my face.

My head snapped back and forth trying to find one of the lads.

They left me...

It was the only reasonable explanation. My head began to pound and I felt somewhat dizzy. I wondered over to a close bench, I was almost suiting down when everything went black, all I could remember was bumping my head on the gold black metal bench.