Chapter 3

Bella locked her bedroom door. She made her way over to her desk, an untouched Mac book and IPod sitting on it.

She smiled, running her finger across the new electronics. She lifted the ipod feeling around for a botton. She tapped the home button lighting up the screen.

She then slid it open, scrolling around. There was an app called Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, a Music app, some filter apps and a few more things.

She clicked the music app. There had been songs already downloaded, none she was familiar with.

She clicked an unfamiliar song called, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. She set down the ipod and let the songs run through.

She stood from the desk walking over to her bed. She laid down on top of her covers closing her eyes.

Before she could fall asleep, or try to, there was a knock at the door.

Bella quickly stood from her bed, turning the ipod music off and placing it back where he found it. She unlocked the door, then whipped it open.

"Hello," Ashton smiled.

"Hi," Bella mumbled back quietly.

"So, you like your ipod?" Ashton asked.

Did he really hear the music?

Bella's stomach twisted. "I'm really, really sorry. I just wanted to see what it was and-"

"Bella, they're for you." He explained, "You need to stop apologizing for everything babe."

"I'm so-I mean, thank you?" she mumbled.

Ashton smiled, "No problem Bella. Oh, and it's dinner time."

Ashton turned aroud, Bella waited a minute but decided her best option would probably be to follow him, so she did.

When they entered the kitchen Cal was sitting at the table playing on his phone, Luke stood at the stove, and Michael appeared from the bathroom then took a seat at the table.

"C'mon Bella, sit down." Ashton pointed over at the table.

Calum looked up with a smile, Luke turned from the stove.

"Hi Bella," they chorused gleefully.

Bella smiled softly, "hi."

They sat at the table, Luke then walked over plopping down a pan of ramen noddles, a plate of chicken nuggets, and one of fries.

Bella tried not to look to confused at the choice of foods.

The boys immediately piled foods on their plates. Bella took a little bit of everything, nothing in comparison to the towers on the other lads plates.

The boys chattered about who knows what, Bella just sat there eating her food.

"Bella?" Calum called. She looked up.

"You okay? You've been pretty quiet" He asked

Bella simply nodded, looking back down at her food.

Now that she thought of it, she felt a bit sick. Her stomach twisted, her head spun, and she felt sort of weak.

She stood from the table abruptly.

"Bel-"

She quickly ran into the bathroom shutting the tour. She leaned over the toilet flushing down her freshly eaten dinner.

She quickly cleaned up her face but became to dizzy to move. She pressed her back against the wall sliding down until she was sitting. Half her body leaned up against the tub.