Chapter 53

3rd Person

Ashton didn't seem to have time to do anything when the front door closed.

He didn't have time to speak or...well, he just didn't have time before he was punched.

Punched, then straddled to the ground and repetitively punched before he flipped the blonde haired boy underneath him over and wrestled him to the ground.

"Stop!" Calum yelled, "All of you are stupid, get up."

Sadly, the two lads were to in the moment to realize how idiotic they were being and continued to punch and scream until Calum and Michael tugged them off each other; Cal holding Ash back, Michael with Luke.

"Seriously Ashton," Calum grumbled as he tried to get back over to Luke.

Both were a mess, there would be plenty of bruises to go along with their bleeding cuts tomorrow.

Ashton moved around again, this time Calum was completely over it.

"Stay fucking still Ashton! This is you're fault because you can't watch the fucking word that come out of your mouth. Stop acting like a fucking child and stay still."

This was all it took for the guy to fall from Calum's arms and to the ground, loud sobs escaping his trembling lips, his face covered by his hands.

There was nothing to say, know one knew what to say, but some how the four of them all ended up sitting on the floor well Bella was in a large park laying on an old wooden bench.

She stared up at the trees, her eyes not even breaking their gaze for a simple blink. Salty tears stained her pale cheeks that glowed in the nights reflection.

She wasn't scared, probably not even sad, she was just kinda numb.

She thought about things, like her parents and what would've happened in this situation if she was alive, if she didn't know these four lads who had seemed to change her life...for good or for bad.

Ashton didn't want her back, so she thought she knew, and she didn't want him. Not wanting Ashton meant she didn't want his whole package; Calum and Michael and...Luke Hemmings.

She raised her hands so they were slightly above her face and she stared at the small beautiful promise ring on her finger, finally deciding she'd keep it on for now, because she loved the boy and boy did he love her.

For once, Bella actually wanted to be chased, but wasn't this her fault. No one asked her to run, well, not out loud they didn't.

She didn't know how she ended up in this large park or how she'd never been there before, but she stayed because on this small bench if you looked passed the branches overhead the stars twinkled and it was simply beautiful, because maybe those stars were her parents watching over her.

She smiled softly, a cool breeze of wind blowing over her. Then, she realized she couldn't stay up all night and let sleep take her over.

//Sorry guys, I'm switching back and forth on the boys and Bella//

"I hope she's okay," Luke muttered, sprawled across the living room couch, squinting as the sun shined onto his face.

"Mmm," Calum hummed in agreement.

"I hope he's okay," Michael added softly.

"Why can't we just go find them?" The blond grumbled, covering his face with his hands.
***

Bella woke up to the sun shining on her face, she groaned, her back sore from the rickety old bench. She sat up, stretching out her arms and attempting to tame her frizzy hair before she finally gave up and tossed it into a sloppy messy bun.

She slipped back on her converse which she must've kicked off in her sleep, then stood from the bench.

Bella walked out of the park, checking her Jean pockets for money. Luckily, she had left ten bucks in her pocket and it survived the washing machine.

She crossed the busy street to get the the cafè on the other side. She entered ordering a cup of tea and a granola bar at the front which she took back outside and ate.

A girl distractedly passed her wearing a 5SOS shirts, but that only made her mad, not sad like she thought it should..just plain angry.

She marched down the street gaining further and further from wherever she was. As she got further away, she realized she was getting closer to home...if she should even call it that at the moment.

Where was she supposed to go?

Was she supposed to walk around all day or go crawling back?

No. No.

She couldn't go crawling back,because then she'd be weak and that's not what she wanted to be. It seemed as if the decision was made for her when someone tapped her on the shoulder. Bella swirled around meeting a pair of bright blew eyes and an unloving smirk.

"Hello, blue."

Bella gulped audibly, slowly backing away. The boy, who also went by the name of Ashton, smirked. His green hair neatly swept across his forehead.

"H-hi green," Bella managed to choke out, sad that things weren't coming out as confident as she wished.

"I don't appreciate others flirting with my girlfriend," That was the voice of someone Bella was in dying need to see, although it had only been a night. When she stepped back from Ashton again, her back was pressed to someone's chest.

A red and black flannel covered arm wrapped around her stomach, pulling her closer to the body.

Little Ashton chuckled, rolling his eyes at Luke. Bella peeked behind her, getting a glimpse of Luke, Calum, and Michael who gave her soft apologetic smiles...what were they sorry for?

"I'd punch you, but I'm pretty sure that would be counted as animal abuse," Luke stated as the shorter lad stepped closer to him. He pushed Bella slightly behind him, standing protectively in front of her.

"Walk away," Bella whispered quietly, so quiet she was surprised when Ashton's head snapped her way.

He let out a small laugh, "Why would I walk away when this is such a good opportunity to get revenge?"

Everyone kinda of sent weary glances to one another.

"Revenge?" Bella coughed out unsurely. Ashton's smirk grew wider, a knot twisting in her stomach.

"Yeah, revenge because I like you, but all these little pricks that you have keep getting in my way." He groaned, stepping forward again, this time him and Luke were practically touching.

"I'm not fighting you," Luke said, stepping back.

There was a crowd now, simply because that's what famous people and fights do, they create crowds. That combination is never a good thing.

Bella slipped herself into the small space between the two boys, her hands on Ashton's chest as she tried to push him away. Instead of succeeding she ended up getting pushed to the ground with the worst pain in her nose that she'd ever felt.

"You didn't just do that?" The, now very angered, blonde roared while shoving the smaller boy onto the ground. Bella could barely focus one what was going on around her, but all she knew was sirens were heard, she was picked up in someone's arms that she didn't want to be in, and Lucas Robert Hemming's was handcuffed...