Chapter 56

"Hi Luke," I smiled brightly at the boy.

"Hi," he replied through his teeth, both my hands in his. The hall was empty, Vance had left to go change.

Before I could say anything else Luke's lips collided with mine leaving me taken back for a minute. He removed his lips from mine, our foreheads still touching.

"What was that?" I breathed out.

"Just wanted to remind you that I'm the best kisser," He smirked, biting his lip ring before walking away leaving me blushing furiously in the hall.

Victoria peeked her head out of the changing room, "Um, Bella. We kinda go on in fifteen minutes."

I nodded, still dazed as I hurried into the room to change for Centuries.

At the end, when it was time to call awards, our whole group sat together on the stage. They did solos, then duets.

"1st Place Duets goes to, Performance number 311, Try, Bella and Vance."

Our teams cheered, Vance stood and made his way to the front after giving me a high five.

So, our studio definitely rocked the stage.

***
"Where do you want to go out to eat to celebrate?" Ashton asked me. I shrugged, grabbing the car door handle and slipping in by Luke.

"Um, pizza's cool." I muttered, receiving a high five from Michael-of course.

There was a pizza place that was literally around the corner, just very, very packed.

They debated it for a bit before Michael finally convinced them to go in, so they did. Michael walked up and ordered a large pizza-for himself-then moved out of the way so we could order.

Luke stood behind me, both hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder as he most likely scanned the menu above us.

Admittedly, it was a bit hard to concentrate. Luke's touch was like...i can't describe it, but it made me feel like my knees would give out at any moment.

"Do you know what you want, babe?" He whispered, his mouth fairly close to my ear. I shrugged, him lifting his chin off my shoulder as it went up.

"Um...cheese-"

"You're so boring," Luke complained, moving so he was on the side of me and one of his harms were around my shoulders.

"You're boring," I sassed, "And I want fries to. Cheesy bacon fries, to be exact."

Ashton apparently told the lady what we wanted, either because that's what I get every time, or he just heard us. As soon as our food came out we sat down at a booth, which was a bit of a tight squeeze, but there really was no room here.

"Michael, you're disgusting." Calum insulted as the colored haired boy wiped his greasy hands on to Cal's white shirt. Michael just shrugged and continued eating the pizza.

"I have to go to the restrooms, I'll be right back." I excused myself, making Luke get up so I could slip out of the booth.

I walked into the lady's room prepared to see some type of line, but there wasn't. Some girls, who were most likely my age, stood around the sink gossiping and fixing their hair and make up. I minded my own business and turned into a stall.

When I walked out the girls were still there taking up all three sinks.

"Um, excuse me..." I awkwardly gestured to one of the girl's in front of the sink.

She turned around, the two other girl's looking through the mirror.

"Yeah?" She asked, a bit too sassily.