Chapter 32

COMMENT & VOTE

WARNING: don't run near the pool.

"Ugh, ow." I groaned. I couldn't make out faces, but I'm pretty sure all the lads ran to me. My face was red in embarrassment and twisted in pain.

Then, I realized I was crying.

"Shh, Bell, it's okay. Come here." I was picked up bridal style and immediately buried my face into his chest.

"My ankle hurts," I mumbled, with a wince and a soft sigh.

"Shh, you're okay." It was Luke holding me, he didn't go in the elevator. He came back.

We entered the elevator and Ashton leaned over to wipe the tears off my face.

"You guys can stay at the pool," Ashton told the One Direction lads.

"No, we want to make sure Bella's okay and I have her things," Louis spoke for the group.

"Thank you," I muttered, still quite embarrassed. The elevator made a 'ding' sound and the doors opened, allowing us to step off onto our floor.

I was carried into Ashton and Niall's room and set on a bed with my foot elevated above a pillow. Luke kissed my forehead and mumbled something I didn't quite get, then he left the room.

"I'll go get one of the paramedics," Harry said before dismissing himself from the room.

Eventually, it was just Calum, Ashton, and I.

"I feel so bad," I groaned, tossing my head back.

"Well you probably did sprain your ankle so-"

"Not what I mean," I cut Calum off. "It's Luke. I-I don't know how or what to say to him and I haven't answered him all day..."

The boys gave me a sympathetic look and all sat around me on the bed. I wiggled up, pressing my back to the headboard.

"Well, do you like him?"

"Yeah, of course." I jumped in.

"Well, I mean, you two kiss all the time." Calum stated over dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at him, tossing a pillow his way. "So say yes then," Michael said in a "duh" tone.

"Not that simple. Things will get really complicated and I don't want that. I already feel bad for being here, I mean, look at me. I'm hurt and you guys aren't in the pool anymore, I pissed Luke off, I can't sleep in the same room as-probably-one of the sweetest guys in the world...Im a complete mess and I'm ruining things and I don't want to ruin them more."

Why am I crying again, I hate crying?!

Calum grabbed my hand and Michael and Ash gave me a small hug.

"Stop saying that Bellas, and remember, it's your decision. We want you happy."

"And I want everyone else happy," I mumbled.

Ashton opened his mouth to speak again, but the door opened and Luke walked in with a paramedic following behind him. I quickly wiped my face, although, seeing Luke made me want to burst into tears again.

"Hi, how are you doing?" The women asked. Ashton left the room with Luke, well Calum and Michael sat on the other bed.

I shrugged.

She sat at the end of the bed moving my foot around and saying "does this hurt, how about this", like obviously bish, it hurts.

She then said, "Your ankle is sprained. I'll wrap it and leave you a few ice packs, do not put weight on that foot for a few days."