Chapter 30

The video kinda fits with the chapter and I'm dying.

I walked across my hotel room, it was a round 5 am and I was tired of staying in bed failing to sleep. Well heading to my bed, I hadn't realize the large boot in the middle of the room; Harry's boot. I stumbled over it, face planting with a loud thump.

"Oi," I groaned, sliding up. By this time, is forgotten why I walked this way and turned back around grabbing my phone from the table and walking out of the room. My cheek burned from contact with the carpet, but I wasn't too worried about it.

I walked down the dimly lit hall sitting criss cross in front of a specific door. I pulled out my phone:

5:58 am To Luke: Psst. I'm outside your door.

5:59 am To Luke: You should come hang out with me

6:01 am To Luke: On the floor outside your door. See what I did there;)

6:02 am To Luke: Yep, it's okay. I hope you're having too much fun in there with Malinda, because I will climb up you balcony...and this makes no sense because I'm to drunk to text.

6:03 am To Luke: jkkkkk I'm tired not drunk. TIRED.

With this text, the door opened and a sleep Luke slipped out with only a pair of sweatpants on.

"Hello," I smiled cheekily. He scratched the back of his neck, sliding down the wall on the side of me.

"Who's Malinda?" He mumbled tiredly. I giggled, shrugging my shoulders.

"Your girlfriend."

"Well I want a new girlfriend because Malinda was, surprisingly, no fun in there." He raised his eyebrows. And even though he looked and sounded so tired I knew where he was going, so I slapped his arm. "Why are you awake and in a hallways texting me?"

"Because-I don't know."

"And what happened to your cheek?" He gasped, lightly touching my face. I winced, Luke slowly moving his hand away.

"I tripped over a very, very large boot," I explained.

Luke laughed lightly, shaking his head. I rested by head on his shoulder and he had his arm around me.

[9:00am Ashton's POV]

Harry came barging into my room from the middle doors which connected each of our rooms together. He looked worried and his bed head showed he just woke up.

"What's-"

"Bella's not in my room!" He panicked, running a hand through his curls.

I wasn't too worried until Liam came running in from the door Harry had used, "Does anyone know where Luke went because-"

"Luke's not in your room?!" I cut him off, my eyes widening. "I'll kill the two of them and, ugh, what the hell?"

I rushed out of my room turning down the hall, abruptly stopping when I saw two familiar bodies slumped against a wall by the elevator at the end of the hall. I turned to Harry, Liam, and Niall who were all confused at well. The four of us walked down the hall.

I looked down, Luke had his arm wrapped around Bella and she was leaning into him; they were both asleep.

I let out a loud grunt, "Luke, Bella."

The two both opened their eyes, them widening when they saw five of us hovering over them.

Bella's POV

I squinted at Ashton.

"What the-"

I was cut off by Ashton, "Why the hell are you two in the hallway? And, actually, I don't even know if that's the question I should be asking."

"Nothing happened," Luke promised, nudging me off his so we could stand up.

"How am I supposed to believe that-Bella?! What happened to your face?"

Niall, Liam, and Harry had awkwardly left and suddenly Calum and Michael walked out of their rooms to see what was happening.

"I fell," I mumbled, "Don't get mad at Luke, I woke him up at six this morning, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any problems I just-"

"Shut up," Ashton groaned, pulling on his hair.

I was quite taken aback by that. "Don't talk to her like that," Luke gnarled.

Ashton stepped closer to him, Calum jumped into the conversation pushing Ashton back.

"Woah, whoah, calm down guys. No fighting." Michael pushed the two lads back.

"Please just stop." I yelled, running a hand through my long messy hair. "Just stop. Luke did nothing besides step two feet out that door so I'd stop texting him because I couldn't sleep, then he sat down next to me when he could've left, but he's nice and he doesn't deserve to have all this pined on him right now so stop!"

Everything came out fast and loud, ID be surprised if someone even understood one thing I said.

Ashton let out a defeated sigh and slid onto the ground. Everyone seemed to follow in his steps and we were all sitting criss cross in a circle at the end of the hallway. No one talked, loud sighs were let out at some points.

Finally, Luke spoke up. "She's not sleeping, Luke mumbled.

Ashton perked his head up, raising an eyebrow.

"She came to see me because she's not sleeping. She did this yesterday at breakfast, remember?" Ashton nodded.

Then, everyone turned to me, "Why are you sleeping?"

"I don't know," I lied. Of course though, no one bought it.

"Bella," Ashton warned.

"I'm not comfortable, I guess. I don't honestly, completely know. It's just a mix of things, of not really knowing Harry and what's happened lately and bad dreams and...i don't know. And I feel really bad because I keep starting these pointless fights, you guys shouldn't be fighting you should be enjoying tour, but here I am ruining everything and I just feel really bad. I'm sorry if you don't want me here, I wish that I could've stayed somewhere else, I'm really sorry guys." My eyes became glossy, I tried in all my power to bite them back but one escaped and I was tackled in the middle of a group hug.

"We love you so much," Calum said.

"We're so happy to have you here," Michael told me.

"Please don't ever think that." Ash added.

"Bella, will you be my girlfriend?"

Pause....

"What?!"