Chapter 44

(Third Person)

Bella and Calum were squeezed into the uncomfortable hospital bed, fast asleep, when the others woke up. Michael cooed at how cute they looked, Ashton taking out his phone and snapping a quick Twitter picture, Luke smiled although he felt a pang of jealousy.

Bella and Calum were awoken by the flash of the light on Ashton's phone. Ash cursed, quickly putting his phone down well everyone laughed at him.

Bella groaned, covering her eyes and accidentally elbowing Calum in the eye.

"Ow!" He laughed, covering his eye. Bella quickly apologized, feeling a lot better when she realized he was laughing about it. She scooted off the bed and took Luke's seat because he was standing now. She sat for a second before her boyfriend grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her feet.

"Hey," She whined.

"Come with me to get coffee," Luke pulled her towards the door. Bella rolled her eyes, stumbling behind the lad. Once they were in the hall, Luke wrapped his arm around Bella's waist placing a kiss to the top of her head as they walked down the hall.

Bella leaned into Luke, partially because she was tired and partially because she just liked being close to him.

They walked down to the café, her and Luke grabbed hot chocolates and decided to sit down with a granola bar before going back upstairs. The lads wouldn't care.

"Is this, like, a make up date?" Bella laughed, biting into the bar. Luke rolled his eyes.

"No, the whole date was pretty good until we got in the car." Luke chuckled, Bella nodded in agreement.

"Wait! Oh my gosh," She gasped causing the blonde to jump slightly.

"W-what?" He hesitantly asked. Bella jumped up, tossing out her granola bar wrapper and dragging Luke out to the parking lot and to his car.

"What the-"

"My bear, I want it." She pointed through her lonely bear through the passenger window. Luke gave her the, 'are-you-serious' look and she grinned while nodding her head up and down.

Luke reached into the car, pulling out the bear and slamming the door shut. Bella reached out for it, but the devious smirk on her boyfriend's face told her she wasn't getting it that easy. Then, Luke began running. She squealed, running after the long legged man.

"Hello! Asthmatic girl here!" She yelled as he took a sharp turn up the stairs. He laughed loudly, dodging a confused doctor.

They ran around the floor, careful motto ump into anyone, then Luke disappeared out of sight so she hopped onto an elevator up to Calum's floor. Luke was getting of the stairs and she rubbed towards him, both of them crashing into each other in Calum's room.

Ashton, Michael, Calum, and a doctor all turned to them.

"Oh, well this is awkward-must be the wrong room." Bella uncomfortably laughed, attempting to back out of the room only for Luke to grab her arm and pull her back to his side. Ashton gave the two a stern look and the doctor continued to talk to Calum, Bella's head buried into Luke's chest while she tried not to giggle.

Finally, the doctor exited and Bella grabbed her stuffed animal repetitively hitting Luke with it. He trapped Bella, pressing her to the wall and casually leaning again her; his back pressed to her stomach.

She squirmed endlessly, trying to get away from him.

"Your so fat!" She complained, continuing to move. Ashton rolled his eyes at them, then turned to Calum.

"So, you can leave! Yay! Go get dressed." Ashton grinned. Calum plastered a grin on his face, which he didn't know as real or fake.

He carefully got of the bed and walked over to the bathroom.

"Nice buns CalCal!" Bella called as he was turning towards the bathroom. He pulled the back of his gown closer together before flipping Bella off with a wink and turning into the room. Bella laughed, rolling her eyes and finally pushing a dazed Luke off her.

Calum was quick to get dressed and they soon left the house, Ashton's car already being there to give them a ride home. Michael, Luke, Bella, and Ashton were in dying needs of a fresh set of clothes and a nice shower and possibly a bed so they all took off once they got home.

Bella showered and changed, as did the rest. Then, without sleep on mind, they decided it was a good time for family night.

As the five pulled out a board game, each mentally groaning about there hate for bored games, Luke walked away to grab snacks.

Bella reluctantly sat at the kitchen table and began reading directions to the untouched game while Michael set up the peaces as instructed by the girl.

"This isn't even fun," Calum gloomily commented, taking his turn and moving the piece a couple units over.

They glanced around at each other before nodding in agreement, then laughing slightly realizing that if they communicated this long ago they wouldn't have been on their second round.

Instead, they made there way down to the game room where only four remotes waited for them. The boys played well Bella attempted to distract the winner with flying pieces of burnt popcorn. She sprawled out on the floor after 1847483934038 rounds of FIFA, bored as hell.

"Is there anything we can all together?" She groaned, "I mean, without getting mobbed and shizzzz!"

Calum paused the game, rubbing his chin in a dramatic thinking motion before sighing and shaking his head.

"I'll just go to bed, 'm tired anyway." Bella mumbled, rubbing her eyes and slowly standing up.

"Aw! No," Ashton whined as Luke threw Bella's oversized teddy bear at her.

Bella grinned, grabbing the bear and walking up the steps. She wasn't that tired, but she was bored and decided she could go to her room and catch up with Vicky, maybe even watch some Netflix.

She was halfway though a conversation with Victoria when her bedroom door swung open.

"Hold on a sec," She mumbled into her phone before moving the speaker away from her mouth, "Do you not know how to knock?"

She rolled over so she was no longer laying on her stomach. There she saw Luke standing in the doorway smiling at her.

"It's been two hours, I thought you were tired," He teased. She rolled her eyes holding her phone back up and continuing the conversation about what Mum on Dance Mom's was the least catty.

Luke stood in the doorway for a minute, thinking Bella was joking and not actually ignoring him, unfortunately she continued to look the other way and talk to Victoria.

He slammed her door and stormed down stairs receiving a questioning look from Ashton as he plopped back down on the couch.

"She doesn't want to watch the movie?" Calum questioned, walking back in with freshly made popcorn; he made it so it wasn't burnt this time.

Luke shrugged, "I don't know, she yelled at me for not knocking-even though I was ignored when I did-and continued to talk on the phone."

Ashton raised an eyebrow, "Didn't she say she was tired?"

"Girls," Michael huffed, grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it into his mouth.

"Speaking of girls," Calum smirked and as if on que, the doorbell rang.

Fan/Vote/Comment for quicker update!