Chapter 38

Damnnnn. 38 chapters already?!
I'm pretty sure this is a very commebt worthy chapter so comment while reading because things get serious!

Lol!

I really hope you guys genuinely like the book because I don't feel like ending it too soon.

Also! I've posted my first official video on my YouTube Channel if you care to check that out, just a thought. Links in my bio:)

Enjoy and Comment feedback and Vote!

[Bella's POV]

'It's alright to cry,
even my dad does sometimes,
So don't wipe your eyes,
Tears remind you you're alive,
It's alright to die,
Cause death's the only thing you haven't tried,
But for tonight,
Hold on'

I finally found something I enjoyed and I was overly happy about it; dancing.

I've always wanted to have a talent, a passion, something that I used to rid the feelings inside me. I tried art; running; sports; piano; guitar, yet nothing was really my thing, but now, I found out I could dance.

'So live life like your giving up,
Cause you act like you are,
Go ahead and just live it up,
Go on and tear me apart,
It's alright to shake,
Even my hand does sometimes,
So inside we rage,
Against the dying of the light,
It's alright to say that deaths the only thing you haven't tried'

It started by simply looking in on a class in Boston, I was bored and Ash told me to go walk around well they rehearsed earlier than usual due to some audio problems.

Luckily, today, I'd dressed in leggings, Nike's, and a hoodie. I also had money on me and a lot of time, so why not join in on the cool master class.

I read the chalkboard sign outside.

Walk Ins Welcome,
Dance shoes or not!
All welcome.

I anxiously stepped inside the open studio getting greeted by a lady standing behind a desk.

"Hello," She smiled, "Are you here for the master class?"

I bit my lip, nodding. "Yes."

Move lady, I found out her name was Brianna, was extremely nice and a great instructor. She seemed extremely surprised I had no experience with dance, which made me proud.

"Bella?" She called as everyone was ready to leave. I turned around, slipping my phone and earbuds that I'd left on a chair into my pocket. "You really have a talent there, how about getting you in some classes?"

I was flattered, to say the least, then came over disappointment. "I live in Australia, im actually just visiting now and stopped in." I mumbled, a bit disappointed.

Brianna frowned, "That stinks. Would you like to stay a little longer, free of charge, and I could teach you another dance by yourself?"

My eyes lit up, I eagerly nodded, dropping my phone back onto the chair and kicking my shoes off so I was in my socks again. Bri held up a finger, telling me to wait a minute, before disappearing into a small closed off room. She came back seconds later with a pair of tab jazz shoes.

"Here, our feet look the same size, borrow these." She smiled, handing them over. I thanked her and say down slipping the shoes on.

We stood in the middle of the floor, Brianna front and to the side more as she showed me the steps. As hard as it looked when she did it-and thought I had a fear Id completely trip over my feet-I easily did the motions and the song was even better than the modern styles dance.