Chapter 1

Bella tossed around in her bed, wincing in her sleep. Senonds later she whipped herself up, panting heavily. She brought her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth as tears streamed down her pale face.

All the poor girl wished for was just one night without the incident playing in her head over and over again.

"Bella! You better be dressed before visitng hours start," Ms. Z, the grouchy old adoption home runner yelled from down the hall. Bella groaned, oh how much she hated that lady.

She stood from her bed, still shaken about her dream. Bella knelt down picking up the blankets that she'd kicked over her bed in her sleep, neatly folding them at the end of the bed. She tidied up her room a bit, something manditory for visiting days.

After everything was in place she bent down near her suit case, flipping it open. Bella then grabbed an old t-shirt and a pair of stained high water jeans. She shuffled down the hall, straight into the bathroom where she hurried to wash up.

Since there was only two bathrooms, one having a shower, Bella knew what would happen if she were to use all the hot water.

She checked the time on the old locket around her neck, 11:22. Visiting hour was only eight minutes away.

She rushed to change into her clothes, embarassed she had nothing better to wear. Not that outfits seemed to matter to anyone who ever thought of adopting Bell, it was simply always the gross, users, and perverts that took Bella.

She slipped out of the bathroom, bumping into a much taller girl, Amber.

Amber was gorgeous with her reddish curly locks of hair, eyes as blue as the sea, and she was thin like a model. But, the only fault she seemed to have was despising Bella.

"Watch where you're going," She hissed. Then she mumbled something that sounded like "Slut."

Bella quickly apologized before jogging downstairs. People were entering the house, introducing themselves to some of the chosen leaders of the house and brought to kids who they described as "Perfect for them."

Bella sat herself in the corner of the room, she wasn't allowed to sit on chairs. She always got in trouble every other day for sitting in someones seat, it's not like they were labeled. Bella's heart sank as people began coming and going, not even glancing at the girl sitting to the side of the room, broken and alone.

Obviously, like every other girl in the home, Bella hoped to be adopted by the right family for her, but she began losing hope that they existed. She just came back to the home three days ago from being adopted by a man who was now in jail.

"Bella, right?" An unfamiliar man's voice called. Bella slowly lifted her head, coming in sight of four smiling boys standing in front of her.

Bella slowly nodded, answering the question which came from one of the lads.

"She's so cute," One of them cooed. The boys chuckled happily.

Cute? Pretty sure I'm not five.

"Would you like to come home with us?" One of the boys with brown hair, a hoodie, and a bandana on, asked.

Bella was taken aback, that wasn't something she was expecting to hear. She peered between the lads seeing Ms. Z in the background snickering. This was a set up, she knew what four boys would do to a fourteen year old, she led them over here.

"I-I'm not getting adopted today," Bella stuttered.

The guys frowned.

"But you're perfect for us, the other girls here are to stuck-up." This lad speaking had thin red hair that stuck up in many ways.