Chapter 47

You guys are literally so awesome! I don't want this story to end because of you guys:,)
Your comments are AMAZAYN!

Enjoy!

Bella's POV

"Luke! I need a ride," I grumbled, stepping out of the bathroom. Luke sat on my bed playing on his phone.

"Or you could just learn how to drive." He pointed out sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, picking my dance bag up off the floor.

"Not in the mood, Lucas. I'll go ask Calum to bring me."

I exited my room, loudly running down the stairs. I turned to Cal who was sitting on the couch watching some stupid SpongeBob episode.

"I need a ride to the audition," I told Calum. He grinned, clicking off the TV.

"Only if I get to stay and watch!"

"I'm pretty sure you can watch in the waiting room...so, yeah. Let's go." I said.

"Wait, wait. I'm coming too!" Luke cheered, opening up the door and allowing Calum and I to step outside.

We hopped into Cal's car and drove down the street. I pressed my cheek to the backseat window, "I'm so nervous."

"Don't worry, you'll be great. To bad Ash and Michael have an interview today, they'll be so jelly!"

"Jelly?" Luke laughed at Calum.

I ignored them arguing and attempted to focus on the trees and buildings instead of my nerves.

We pulled into the dancing studios full parking lot, which only made me more nervous. The three of us walked into the studio and I told Calum and Luke to be good and stay in the waiting room, but they were soon mobbed by girls.

I quickly entered the bag area meeting up with Emma.

"I thought you were already on the team." I raised as eyebrow, taking off my yoga pants and sweatshirt so I was just in my new leotard and tights.

"I am," Emma laughed lightly, "I was asked to come and help."

I opened my mouth in an 'o' shape and nodded. Emma smiled, nodding her head towards the door to enter the class. I hesitantly nodded and followed behind her.

Girls were everywhere, stuffing up the large studio and stretching. Emma and I sat in the middle and began to stretch as well. Soon Vicky walked in-I assume she was asked to help too-and she sat by us.

After about a twenty minute stretch we were given numbers and separated into groups. Emma was the leader of my group, which meant she had to teach us a dance.

We learned a slightly challenging routine, which all the other groups also learned, then everyone did it together, which was hard since there was not a lot of room, then our groups did them.

I felt like I did good and actually wasn't nervous until the studio owner/dance teacher told us they were only picking ten girls out of the sixty three who auditioned to join the team.

I waited nervously on the floor, my legs crossed and my chin in my hands. Emma and Victoria kept smiling and giving me a thumbs up from the opposite corner of the room, but none of that helped me feel even the slightest bit at ease.

"First, we'd just like to tell all of you that you did great and there will be auditions next February for the team. Secondly, this is a serious commitment so if you aren't going to be committed to the team I don't think this is for you. Now, we'll tell you who's on the team." Mrs. Deanna clapped her hands together, taking the paper Emma was handing to her and skimming her eyes over it. "This is in no certain order, here we go!"