Chapter 27

Previously:

"Ashton!" I screamed, getting him to shut up. "That's not what I was trying to say, Ashton."

Luke was quickly on his feet, "What were you saying."

Ashton's mouth dropped open, "Oh, oh my god. Luke? No."

Finally getting it.

I quickly face palmed. I wanted to help Luke, not embarrass him after having such a great night.

"You told him," Luke asked, his voice cracking. Tears quickly rose to my eyes, he bit his back.

Luke pushed passed us and up the stairs.

"Thanks, Ashton." I muttered sarcastically, running after Luke.

---

I held open his door just as he was about to close it. He turned around flashing me an icy glare. His eyes were glossy and he refused to meet my gaze for too long.

"I don't want to talk to you," He mumbled teeth gritted.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, my arm still attempting to hold the door open, "I just wanted to help, but-"

"I don't want to see you ever again," He quickly entered his room, slamming the door closed. My arm was left with a numb pain from the pressure, but that my priority at the moment. Tears endlessly ran down my face, I heard clicking on the other side indicating the door was being locked.

Thoughts ran through my mind about what he'd do to myself. I tried to think of how I could get into his room, finally, I pulled a bobby pin from my hair and began fiddling with the knob, cursing and pleading.

There was a quiet click, I tossed the pin to the side and whipped open the door. He laid flat on his bed, face in a pillow and headphones-probably blaring music-in his ears.

I quietly walked to the bed, sitting on the edge. He moved over when the bed dipped.

"Get out," He muttered tiredly.

"Luke I'm-" he took off his headphones.

"Listen to me and get out." He demanded, sitting up.

"I just wanted to help you!" I yelled, jumping to my feet, "I never wanted to hurt you, I wanted to help! And I wanted you to be able to talk to me and-" I completely broke down, hands shaking as they harshly wiped the salty tears from my face. "Why Luke? Why?"

Luke stood up. In a few quick strides he was at his bedroom door, for a minute I thought he was going to desert me in his room, then he shut the door and locked it before turning and walking back over to me.

He stood inches away, looking down at me. I felt a little scared, his usual comforting state was hard and cold sending a chill up my spine.

My eyes widened as my waist was grabbed and I was sent crashing against the tall boy in front of me, a confusing look on his unreadable face.

"You-you confuse me and I can't take it anymore. This really isn't your fault, because I've done all of this to myself, but with you missing and then the hospital and thinking you had died right in front of me and there was nothing I could've done...I-I, it's been hard. But I don't want to talk about that anymore, so kiss me."

Just a filler!

Okay!

Comment
Vote
Fan

Ley