Chapter 36

I'm sorry, I kind of screwed up on updating so some of you read chapter 35-the date chapter-but not the one before that! Sorry, you may want to go back to catch up and check, or maybe not.

I feel like I update too much. Is it annoying?
Comment and Vote.
Anyways, Enjoy the Llama's POV!

Bella sat on her knees, her face practically fully pressed against the tour bus window a beautiful view of sky scrapers in her sight. It was so, so beautiful.

Luke sat by Bella humming the tune of 'Hey There Delilah', instead of having his eyes trailing the beautiful sight of the, one and only, New York City, his eyes watched the delicate girl. She was so intriguing to him, like some sort of drug. He just loved watching everything she did and couldn't help it, nor did he want to help it.

"Luke!" Bella jumped, turning to face towards her confused boyfriend, "Will you take me out here?" she then blushed, realizing she kind of forced on a date, "I mean walking around? I-I can ask Ashton. I didn't-"

She was cut off by Luke's deep chuckle, his shoulder going up and down. He leaned up on his knees, pecking Bella's lips. "Sounds like a date, beautiful."

This only caused her to laugh more as she playfully hit his shoulder. She never really knew how to take Luke's never ending compliments, although they/he made her feel a certain kind of special that she never really felt. But, she liked it. Loved it, actually.

Later on that evening the two found themselves hand in hand traveling down the chilly, city streets loving each other's company more than the city.

"It's so pretty," Bella cooed, pulling out her phone and managing to take a great picture with only one hand, "We have to go in here! Please?"

Bella began pulling Luke towards the M&M store. Luke laughed at her and sped up so they were walking the same speed.

They entered the colorful store, m&m's everywhere...absolutely crazy.

Bella excitedly dragged Luke around, Luke stood behind her as she reached up for a bag of metallic looking pink chocolate candies. When she turned back around Luke had been swarmed by a group of girls who look like they could be sisters. The youngest was probably 12 and the oldest 15(Her age).

She self consciously stepped forward, playing with the bag in her hands. She was preparing herself for something mean to be said.

A girl turned around when she saw Luke look behind her and her jaw dropped before letting out a squeal of excitement getting the rest of the girls to turn around.

The girl pulled out her phone and pleaded for a picture with Bella. She received a few compliments, hugs, and social media follows before the girls waved bye and took off. Bella laughed, a laugh of relief.

"See, they're not all that bad." Luke laughed, wrapping an arm around Bell. She smiled brightly and held up the M&M bag she'd never put down. He shook his head at her, laughing lightly well leading her to the register. They purchased the candy and began walking around more.

"Ugh, I wish I could just stay here forever!" Bella cheered, pushing through people and trying her best not to get separated from Luke.

They carefully crossed the traffic jammed streets to get to the other side of the road where a limo waited for them. Sadly, they weren't permitted a lot of time to walk around tonight.

Luke opened the door for Bella, she slipped in and he followed. The driver gave them a curt nod in the review mirror when they entered.

"That was fun," Bella gushed, wishing for nothing more than to kiss Luke.

As if reading her mind, he nodded in agreement, taking her chin in his hand and pressing his lips to hers. They kissed for what seemed like ever, or at least all the way to the hotel they were staying at for a few nights.

They stumbled to the elevator then exited and entered their room quietly. Ashton sat on the bed with his head hanging to the side and his mouth slightly opened. Bella laughed, walking over to him and gingerly pulling the blanket over his lap.

She then grabbed her pajamas and headed towards the bathroom, banging into Luke who had the same plan as her. She groaned, the two stepping back to let each other go.

Finally, Luke forced Bella into the bathroom. She quickly changed and brushed her teeth before exiting, jokingly slapping Luke's butt as she walked away from him.

"Hey," He whined, "Hands of the butt. That's all for me, off limits." He winked.

Bella rolled her eyes, climbing into the empty bed that was nice and tidy.

The pillow smelt like Luke's shampoo. The cleaning lady must've switched them around. Luke strode in and laid down, the bed duping slightly.

Bella rolled over to face him, the happiness from earlier completely gone from her face.

"What's the matter princess?" Luke frowned, cupping one side of Bella's face with his large hand.

Bella sighed, smiling faintly "Nothing babe. Good night."

Luke delicately kissed Bella's soft lips, the once more before resting his head near hers on the pillow.

As Luke laid there with his eyes closed, Bella stared at his face taking in every detail, from the lip ring to the stables on his chin.

"Stop staring at me," Luke whispered, his eyes still closed. Bella wrinkled her eyes rows together, rolling around and crossing her arms in a fake pout. Luke slung one arm around her, bringing him into her. He put his face in the crook of her neck leaving light kisses to her sleeve covered shoulders and back to her neck.

Bella giggled as his stubbly chin tickled her.

"Stop," She whined quietly.

"Got to sleep," Luke whispered, kissing behind her ear. He held her tightly, pressed close to him in a comforting way.

"I'll try," Bella whispered back, closing her eyes. She thought, for a moment, that she was about to fall asleep. Then Luke spoke.s

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. He asked it in a tone that told Bella he wasn't asking if she was okay right that moment, but just period. Was she okay? Was she all set?

"Are you okay?" Bella repeated softly.

"Bella," Luke warned hoarsely.

"I'm fine."

"I love you to the moon and back."

"I'll times that by five for you my love," She replied, nuzzling back into Luke.

"Talk to me about it. When you're upset, talk to me." Luke whispered softly.

"Do the same to me."

"We'll do the same to each other."

There was the sound of a moving mattress across from them.

In the faint light from the window, the two saw Ashton's arm raised in the air and his face pointing in a thumbs up.

They laughed lightly, then Bella fell asleep. She fell asleep on a happy note, positive nightmares wouldn't come...bot was poor Bella wrong.