Chapter 58

Last Chapter! Sequel's up if you wanna add it.

I mean, I think you will, but im not forcing you or anything;))

I'll post the first chapter to it when it gets a good amount of votes!

Well...here ya go!

The guy on the side of me was getting on my nerves. I understand that I'm not eighteen yet so I can't fly without guidance, but this guy won't even let me rest.

I took advantage of the one second he took to breath and slipped my headphones in. I closed my eyes, letting myself drown in overwhelming thoughts and the beat of my Ed Sheeran albums.

Was it going to be crazy, going back to an orphanage after a whole year and a half out...?

I knew I'd hate it.

That over whelming depression had already taken me over...

I didn't even say good bye.

Luke, though, he told me not to say good bye. Only see you later. So when he was the last to hug me, I didn't have the heart to slip that sparkly little promise ring off my finger and into his pocket like I had planned.

Nothing felt right.

Calum hugged me the longest and I cried the most because of that.

Ashton called me his daughter and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

Luke and I "split up" to make things easier.

Ha, like things could be easier.

And Michael...well, I've never been close to him, but what he said shocked me the most. I couldn't reply, honestly.

The bleached haired boy hugged me, whispering something in my ear that I didn't expect to hear.

"I'm sorry, Bella. I never wanted to tell you, because you were with Luke, but your leaving now and I want to get this off my chest. I-I love you a lot, but like not the way Ashton or Calum love you. More like the way Luke does. I'm sorry."

I glanced up at Luke, but he wasn't there. Instead there was the back of someone's airplane seat staring back at me with a blank screen built into it. I didn't realize that tears were streaming down my face until one dropped onto my thigh.

Take me back home...I just need to go home.