Chapter 5

Bella's POV

Ashton handed me some money along with a number for pizza. Luke decided to leave his phone behind, showing me how to get to the lads nber a if something happened.

"Thank you," I smiled. Each of the boys hugged me before heading out the door in the Target uniforms.

"Ashton!" I called as he was walking out the door. He turned to face me.

"Uh, your name tag says Ashley. Not judging or anything," The boy burst I to laughter.

Ashton's face turned red, "Switching uniforms with your girlfriend, eh?" Luke laughed hysterically.

"I- yeah I guess so," Ashton pouted. "Bye Bella."

I watched them laugh down the walk way before shutting the door and skipping upstairs. I fell onto my bed. Luke's phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

I picked it up seeing tons of Twitter notifications.

5SOS: The boy perform today! Turn on your TVs!

Hmm, I wonder what kind of bands Luke listens to...

I slid open his phone typing in the password he told me. It led me straight to his Twitter, I didn't mean to snoop but...I did.

Luke af! I love you!

Fūck me Luke!

That's disturbing...

Luke is my penguin!

Can't wait to see you perform! @Ashton5sos @michael5sos @luke5sos @calum5sos

Perform?

At target maybe....

I left Twitter going to the camera, I began to take an obnoxious amount of selfie then went through them to delete some. I scrolled up too high at some point seeing a picture of the guys in target. I zoomed in on Ashton seeing he had the Ashley tag still on.

I narrowed my eyes realizing Luke, Michael, and Calum also had the wrong names... Something was very wrong with this picture.

Suddenly Luke's phone vibrated in my hand. Ashton's number popped up. I slid answer.

"Hello Ashley!" I stated innocently.

A groan came from the other side, "It's Luke."

Oh, "I wish I could check for your name right now."

"Hmm? Anyways, don't watch TV, the cable's down," He ignored me.

"My TV is already on...Nothing seems to be wrong with it." I explained.

"Dammit," Michael's voice came in.

"I'm sorry!" I shrieked, "I'll shut it off."

A long sigh came through the phone.

"Could someone please tell me what's going on? Did I do something wrong..." I asked softly.

"N-no, it's not you. Just-Have a good night, we'll be home later on." Before I could protest the line went dead.

I tossed Luke's phone into my nightstand, keeping on the TV. I switched through the channels until I came to an awards show.

There a bunch of unfamiliar singers. Then, a group came on called One Direction. I knew about them, the girls in the orphanage were kind of crazy about them, and they were pretty attractive.

They sang a few great songs, were handed an award, and joked all the way off the stage.

I looked down, playing with the hem of my blanket. The up coming act didn't interest me until there was a familiar voice on the screen.

"We thank you so much," Ashton stated gleefully. My head shot up towards the screen.

"A-Ashton?" I stuttered.

There they all stood, next to the host, happily excepting their award for Best New Band.

It all made sense...The girls, the tweets, the not leaving the house. Their hairdresser.

I've been adopted by a famous boy band...

I felt partially excited, but at the same time it scared me...Fame gets to peoples head, if these guys are as nice as they seem, they'll change and all I can do is hope they won't.

I continued to watch, a goofy smile on my face. Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ash began to sing the song we'd heard on the radio. I hummed along.

When the lads were off stage I called for pizza, sitting in the foyer until the guy came. I carried the pizza I to the kitchen pouring myself a glass of Pepsi and some chips.

My toes tapped on the ground as I ate half the medium cheese pizza. My eyes kept flickering over to the clock, waiting for eleven a-clock to come, but it was only 9:30.

I put the left over pizza in the fridge, placed my cup in the sink, and skipped into the living room. I switched on the TV, finding Nemo was on;my favorite movie.

Time went by slowly, there were points when I began to fall asleep. I drank lots of soda to keep me up.

Finally, the sound of closing car doors came from outside. I shut off the TV, popping up from the couch. I scurried over to the foyer, peeking out to make sure it was the lads.

I stood in front of the door. It slowly opened. Four lads stepping into the house.

"You're up!" Luke stated, fake enthusiastic.

"And you're not in khakis!" I said.

"Listen, we have to talk." Ashton stated after a minute. The boys gestured me into the living room.

The lads sat on the couches, nervously playing with their thumbs.

"So, um, well-"

"You're famous!" I blurted out. They all widened their eyes at me, I placed my hand over my mouth mumbled a suffocated sorry.

"Y-you know?" Luke stuttered.

"Well, you made it pretty obvious and I put clues together..." I shrugged.

"So, you're not mad or anything?" Michael asked hesitantly.

I shrugged, shaking my head. "Not really, I mean, it's find of cool and you
guys can rock a stage."

"Well, yeah that's true." Ashton joked.

I walked over to the couch, Ashton grabbed her pulling her onto his lap. My shriek turned into a fit of giggles. Ashton began tickling her sides.

"Don't! No! Stop. I'll. Pee. My Pants!" I shrieked between fits of laughter.

Ashton quickly stopped tickling me. I hopped up, hugging each of the boys before dashing up stairs to pee and hop into the comfort of my own bed.