Chapter 33

I suddenly felt nervous doing such a normal thing. I hesitantly grabbed Luke's hand as we walked towards the stadium, we were now at our third stop of the tour; Canada.

My ankle was no longer sore and it felt good to be free. Luke flashed me a soft smile, reassuring me that it was okay to hold his hand.

Girls gained closer to our group, screaming and reaching out. Luke wrapped a protective arm around my waist and I cupped the side of my face to get out of the flashing lights. We safely made it inside and I jumped on Luke's back.

"Seriously Bella?" He laughed, grabbing my thighs so I wouldn't fall. I put my chin on his shoulder and nodded.

"Me too!" Calum shouted before pretending to jump on us. Luke screamed "no" and began running down the hall. I let out a muffled scream as we quickly took a corner.

"I'm going to die today! Goodbye world," I gasped dramatically.

"I think I'm gonna die tonight," I turned around to see Harry singing.

"You just ruined your own song." I pointed out. He smiles cheekily and nodded.

I rolled my eyes at him and hopped off Luke's back when he stopped running. Lux came running out of the room we were standing in front of, shoving a doll at me.

"I have to go take a nap, babysit Julie please." Lux said giving Harry a warning look when he laughed at her cuteness. She turned around and disappeared back into the room.

"I hate dolls," I whined, holding the creepy doll at my side. Luke grabbed my hand and took me down the hall, we exited a door, along with the other lads, and we were standing in a wide cold empty stadium. It was actually pretty cool, such a big thing looking so emptied and abandoned-besides the few workers and security's that roamed around.

The group and I jogged down to where the stage was being set up. It was so cool how something could transfer from a place where people played ball to a concert stage.

Luke and I sat down on so seats up close to the stage. I took out my phone, which had a new case on it; Luke seemed to despise my other one. Luke took out his phone and I smiled at the coordination of our couples phone cases.

"This is so cliche," I motioned to our phones. Luke laughed, kissing my cheek and cooing, "But you love it."

I slid up the camera on my phone took a picture of Luke with a pouty face. As soon it was uploaded to Twitter my notifications when bizarre.

"Have you ever watched Gossip Girl?" I asked Luke sleepily. He raised an eyebrow at me, as if to say 'does it look like I would'. "We should watch it together some time."

"I'm not watching Gossip Girl," He protested.

"Fine, but you have to watch that new Cameron Dallas movie then." He rolled his eyes, giving into my request with a small nod and a poke of my side.

"Luke! Warm up time!" A loud voice echoes through the stadium. I groaned, getting up with Luke and following him up some steps and back down the hallway we came from.

I cursed under my breath, realizing I'd left Lux's doll. I left the boys to warm up and do hair and make up while I grabbed the doll.

After I had the doll, I mentally cursed myself for forgetting where I went back up; everything looked the same. I walked around the stadium in a trance.

"You okay?" Someone in front of me asked. I blinked back to life, nodding my head at the tall kid in front of me. He was dressed like he was a stadium worker, so I'm ninety percent sure he works here. He chuckled at me, adjusting his tucked in blue polo.