Chapter 14

I stared blankly at the bare spot on my bedroom wall where there'd previously been a tv.

The boys took my punishment a little too extreme. My TV was uninstalled, my laptop, ipod, and phone were locked up somewhere in Ashton's room...

Over all, I felt like a waste of space.
No one wanted to look at me, especially Luke.

There was a knock at my door, my eyes fluttered over to the door. I didn't bother to move from my bed, the door slowly creaking open.

Calum's head appeared in the crack of my door.

"You get to go back to school tomorrow? Happy?" Calum asked, a sad smile on his lips.

I shook my head, not looking at him. The corner of my bed dipped, Calum sitting down. I pressed my pillow to my chest burying my chin in it.

Calum ducked his head down so I'd have to look at him. I lifted up my head, allowing Calum not to hunch over so much.

"Why'd you have to get in trouble Bell?" He asked. I shrugged.

"You guys wouldn't listen to me, I told you I didn't want to be in school." I sighed.

"You need to have some school babe. Why do you hate school so much anyways?" He asked. I looked down.

"When I turned eight, they put me into school. It was some kind of orphanage code that once you'd been there for a certain amount of years you'd start up in school again. I was behind, since I'd never been to school before, and I hated being around people. They were really mean."

"I had no body to talk to at the orphanage about it. They hated me there too. I was bullied until 6th grade when I finally came back with a black eye and broken nose. The care taker didn't seem to care," my eyes stung with tears at the memories, "I skipped school the rest of the week, when I went back I got in a fight with one of my bullies and got kicked out. No one ever signed me back up to school, so I went to the library sometimes and taught myself little things."

Calum smiled sadly. "I still don't understand, why'd you have to total rebel against school rules?"

"Because," I groaned, "Those people are stuck up little ass holes, I hate being there. You guys seem to hate me here, do you have any rules I can "rebel" against? Maybe get suspended from here too. I mean, I seem to be on a roll."

"Bella." Calum warned, pulling me into an uncomfortable hug. "We love you, we just couldn't understand why you went so wacky about school."

I shrugged, pulling away.

I didn't feel like being with the lads anymore, honestly. I didn't want to go to the orphanage for the next three years of my life. And school was a definite no. I guess I just didn't want to be anywhere.

"I'm going to go talk to the boys. For now, just hold tight love." He stood from my bed, exiting the room. I laid back staring up at the ceiling.

Minutes later three lads walked into my room. I stayed laying on my bed, my eyes following the paint streaks of the ceiling.

"Bell, we want to talk to you." Ashton said.

"Wow, really? Calum, you work miracles." I said sarcastically. Someone sighed.

"Bella, we love you to death and just want you to be happy. What can we do to help you?" Michael asked.

"Help?" I rolled my eyes. My eyes were fixated of the ceiling still. "I don't need help. I don't need anything, nor do I want it."

"Bella, you're not helping." Ashton whined, yet he still sounded stern.

"I want to be alone." I mumbled.