Chapter 16

I opened my mouth but was cut off by someone in the door way.

"You're right, you shouldn't have."

Bella's POV

I looked over to the doorway, an angry Ashton stared at me. He stomred over, pushing Luke back. He grabbed my arm, harshly pulling me into the hall.

"What the fuck was that?" He spat.

"I-it wasn't what it looked like." I stuttered. Ashton shook his head at me.

"You and Luke can't be a thing. You know, sometimes I question why I even signed those dumb papers, you're to much work." He yelled. I flinched, the words burning into me.

"Bella, I didn't-" I quickly pushed passed him, running out the door. My feet carried me faster than ever before.

One thought immediatly pushed it's way into my mind and that's the only thing I could think of.

After what felt like forever, I came to the bridge. It was wooden and rickety, I'd walked by it when I was out one day. The bridge was high above a deep river canal.

Slowing my pace I walked over to the bridge peering at the wooshing water below. The cold air nipped at my bare feet and nose. After reasurring myself of the decision I was making, I climbed onto the narrow rail.

My feet arched over the wooden piece, gaining my balance. I refused to look down, instead I closed my eyes.

I was alone.

I'd ever have my parents again.

Ashton admitted to wishing I was never under his care.

Luke would clearly move on quickly, tons of girls wanted him.

I wasn't too close with Michael and Calum, so i didn't know where I stood with them, I didn't feel like I needed to know.

Anyways, how could anyone care for me if I simply didn't want to care for myself.

Breaking me from my thoughts, a panicked voice yelled in the distance.

"Bella! What are you doing?"

I new the voice instantly, but couldn't bare to face the person behind it. With my eyes held shut tightly I replied. "I love you, but I can't. I can't do this."

"No, you can't. Bella, it will be okay. Please come down." His voice was slipping closer, I knew I wouldn't have enough time to go in just a few seconds.

Luke's POV

The balls of her feet hung over half the splintery rail, it seemed slow but happened fast. In a meer second no part of her was touching the rail.

I reached out like there was something I could do to grab her, but there wasn't. If I didn't do something fast there'd be no chance,

My feet wouldn't move. I didn't know what was happening, but I felt nothing and I couldn't move.

"Why are you just standing there? We need to find Bella," Michael panted on the side of me.

"She jumped," I whispered barely audibley.

Michael's eyes widened in realization. He quikcly pulled out his phone dialing quickly. Not a thought went through my head, why wasn't I reacting?

Michael was talking on the phone in a panick, I couldn't understand a word coming from his mouth. I didn't know what was happened...time stood still.

I stood still.

In a moment I'd finally realized what happened, I ran over to the rail pulling myself up.

"What are you doing?" Michael screeched.

"Bella, she's in there. She could be dead!" I panicked as it entered my head.

A siren sounded closely, I peered over to see a red truck coming closer followed by a police cruiser and ambulance. Someone rushed out and removed my motionless body from the railing.

I was given to Michael who now stood by Calum and Ashton all crying.

"This is you're fucking fault." I yelled, everything clicking in. I pointed at Ashton stepping closer to him. "You did this, this is all your fault."

Ashton looked pained, tears streamed down his face as he stumbled back sitting agaisnt the wooden ledge.

My head turned back, someone rushed with a bed cart...Bella laid on it. Her lips purple and face pale. I collapsed to the ground, immediatly. I lost all control, sobs loudly escaping my lips at the sight. I could barely see as she was lifted into the back of the ambulance by the rushing EMTs.

An air mask was placed on her face...was she still alive?

My head spun, I got up and stumbled towards the ambulance getting held back by a police officer.

"Bella." I cried out. "I need to see her, p-please."

I felt crazy...I sounded crazy, but it didn't matter because I loved her.

I loved her in a different way than the three other lads also getting held back did, the way I loved her didn't matter, just that I loved her did.

I'm sorry for the sucky chapter.

No, this is not the end.

Yes, I'll edit later.

Comment and Vote for a quicker update