Chapter 11

Okay, so before I start I'm going to tell you their ages:
Michael: 19
Calum: 18
Luke: 18
Ashton: 20
Bella: 15

Enjoy! You can ask questions in the comments and I'll answer them in chapters to come:)

Dedication to the lovely and helpful deo_lux

The house was decorated with bowls of chips, coolers with sodas-and beers-and solo cups hanging around.

To say the least, I wasn't too excited about the party...I just am not a big fan of that stuff.

"The cake's here!" Luke shouted, walking into the room with a large rectangular cake box in his arms. He set it on the table, I tried to peak over at it but was pushed away.

I sighed, the were boys all busy doing something so I decided to go up to my room. Anyways, people would be arriving any minute so I'd just be dragged back down stairs.

I sat on my bed, scrolling through around my phone. I got bored ad walked over to my closet, pulling out a sort of nice outfit.

Ripped skinny jeans, a not to revealing crop top, a flannel from Mike's tied around my waist, and my black and white Chuck Taylors.

The door bell rang, I let out a groan.

"C'mon Bella!" Ashton shouted.

My feet reluctantly led me down the stairs. The boys smiled at me, Mike raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I looked down trying to figure out what was wrong.

"That's my flannel," is what he said next, "Looks cute."

I smiled and blushed a bit-as always then we friend to the door. Ashton opened it, 5 lads were there to greet us.

"Ello!" They chorused. I tried not to let my mouth dropped, but damn it was One Direction...the girls at the orphanage were right, they are pretty cute.

"Hi," the other boy's greeted. We all pushed aside to let them in then sat around the living room.

"Lads this is Bella, Bell this is Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam." He pointed around to the lads scattered around the living room in various different couches and chairs.

I smiled shyly mumbling a "Nice to meet you."

Gladly I was cut off by the door bell...but it wasn't something new, the door bell didn't stop going off for almost the rest of the night. Well, for at least the time I was there.

"Hey Bella!" Ashton called through the loud crowd. I looked around for him, spotting him with one hand up trying to get my attention. I rushed through a crowd of partying people stumbling into Ashton at the end.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Are you having fun?" He asked. His breathe smelt like alcohol, like he'd been drinking a lot.

I nodded, lying.

"That's good," he smiled crookedly.

"Ash?" I mumbled. "Have you been drinking, maybe, too much?"

Ashton looked at his drink and pouted, "Of course not."

I turned around and rolled my eyes.

Escape.

I was gaining my way to the stairs when a body pressed me against the wall.

I looked up to meet eyes with Luke. Surprise, surprise and smelt like alcohol too.