Chapter 28

Hey Guys! Sorry for the sloppy chapter, but hey, it's an update...

Anyways, I really love all the feedback I've been getting lately. You are literally blowing up my notifications with this story AND I LOVE IT! Continue to comment and vote please, it makes me so happy.

Hope the chapters not too bad,
Enjoy

*1 week later*

My fists pounded against Luke's back as I yelled, "Ashton! Tell him to put me down."

"Bella, you're going to kick me in the face if you keep moving your legs." Luke grumbled, holding my ankles still. I giggled, biting his back.

He squealed and for a split second I had a mini heart attack as I began to fall forward, only to be caught by Luke again.

"Luke and Bella, go finish getting ready." Ashton groaned, throwing a pillow at us; the pillow only hit me causing Luke to die in laughter. Soon I was bouncing up and down; we were on the stairs.

I was thrown onto my bed and tackled by Luke. He gave me a small peck on the nose and rolled off me.

"Finish getting ready love," He smiled before disappearing out of my room. I groaned, flopping down on the bed and staring at the ceiling for a minute before rolling off my bed and beginning to finish stuffing the rest of my things into my bag and/or suitcase.

When I finished packing I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into a cropped sweatshirt, skinny jeans, converse, and applied a light coat of make up. I then stuffed a bag with some travel essentials and yelled for someone to come help me.

Calum rushed to my rescue, he saw my things and quickly called for Michael. The three of us had something in our hands as we ran downstairs.

"Holy shit," Ashton cursed when all my things were by the door, "We're not going away for ten years, Bella."

I shrugged, plopping down on the couch.

The man who had been going back and forth with our bags throughout the day came to get mine. I sort of felt bad for him...there was a lot of bags.

Soon Luke came down, probably with less than half the amount of my things. He took a seat by me on the couch, poking my cheek. I raised up my phone and took a quick picture of him.

I looked back at the picture with a laugh as his double chin.

"Delete that," Luke whined, snatching up my phone. I began hitting him in the head with a pillow over and over again.

He quickly fumbled to delete it, but accidentally knocked the phone onto the floor.

"Luke!" Ashton yelled, reaching over me to hit him in the back of the head.

"I don't like you case," Luke pouted, pointing to the phone laying on the floor*phone case in picture above*. I smirked when I realized what he meant. I picked it up off the ground.

"But it's true, Netflix is my boyfriend."

"Luke," Ashton warned in the over protective guardian-figure way.

I began laughing when Luke's face reddened.

"Awe, Lukey Pookey forgot Ashton was in here" I cooed, jokingly poking his dimple.

Luke slapped my hand away and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I peeked over at Ashton who had been flipping Luke off behind my back. I gave him a warning look, but also began dying of laughter.

I leaned into Luke and closed my eyes for a whole second before I was scooped up bridal style and everyone around me began moving like crazy.

"You fall asleep at the worst times," Luke grumbled, my face nuzzled into his neck.