Chapter 39

"What the fuck?" Luke cursed stumbling back and grabbing his nose.

Ashton walked up to Luke again, raising his arm. This time I jumped in the middle of the two.

"Stop! No. Why would you do that?!" I squealed, placing my hands on Ashton's shoulder to keep him back.

"I trusted you with her? Do you not realize how freaking broken she is, Luke, do you not? I can't fucking believe you," With each word Ashton only made himself angrier and he attempted to push passed me to get to Luke but Cal and Michael jumped in holding him back.

Heavy breathing filled the room, Michael and Calum worked on trying to calm Ashton before finally pushing him back and getting him to sit in a chair by the window. My wrist was grabbed and I turned around, quickly pulling it away.

Luke had tears in his eyes, I couldn't tell if it was because his nose or he felt bad.

"Don't touch me," I spat, walking over Ashton and asking if he was okay.

Calum ran out of the room getting a paramedic who came in wrapping Ashton's sore knuckles and bandaging Luke's, now broken, nose.

The room was silent, Michael mumbled something about being killed by managers. I felt bad for causing all this; it wasn't like I asked for Ashton to pound in Luke's face.

"Bella?" Luke whispered, staring up at the ceiling just like everyone else seemed to be doing.

"Don't talk to her," Ashton jumped in before I could even open my mouth. I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut.

"I didn't mean to hurt her," Luke sighed.

"Well I meant to hurt you and I'll do it again if you don't shut up," Ashton hissed, shooting up in his chair. Calum and Michael immediately tensed, afraid he'd tackle their band mate again. But, Ashton just set there glaring at Luke who finally turned his head away from the ceiling and was looking at me. I turned my head so I was looking at him too, and he looked sad, but he deserved that; didn't he?

He mouth 'I love you,' and I feared Ashton would get up again. Instead of replying I rolled over so I facing Calum, then I thought about it and got up and walked out of the hotel room. For once I wasn't questioned about where I was going, so I just walked around. I was going to:

1) Avoid any boys I saw.
2)Go in search of a corner to cry in.
3)Possibly jump out the nearest window.

I sighed, coming to the end of the hall where my options were simply and elevator or a 30 story window; good Bella chose the elevator and I traveled down to the lobby.

I walked to the place where Luke and I started a fight, there was literally only a vending machine down that hall and the lobby was yards and yards away so it was quiet. I walked down there and slid down the wall, my head in my hands and my knees held to my chest.

"Bella?" I glanced up only to see a boy, but not any boy, this boy was 6 foot something and in a band.

"Hi," I croaked, only than did I realize I was crying. The curly haired boy was Harry Styles and he sat down next to me.

I'm a slut.

Yet, I'm a virgin.

But Luke thinks I'm a slut, basically.

I let out a loud sigh.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, and I don't think I ever realized how hoarse his voice was.

"Nothing," I gave him a soft reassuring smile. I felt a little bad at him, I was he cause of the room switches and I felt quite embarrassed around all the One Direction lads; I feel like they don't like me.