Chapter 45

"What the hell?" I groaned into the phone. Victoria questioned me, once again, because I'd been annoyed many times through out this phone call; not by her.

"It's so freaking loud downstairs! The music's like-"

My door swung open, I went to yell but quickly clamped my mouth shut when I saw a stranger standing in my door way. She giggled, "This ain't the bathroom! Whoops."

I raised an eyebrow as she exited my room, leaving the door open.

"I-Uh-i have to go." I mumbled, quickly clicking off the phone. I tossed my phone on to my bed, slowly walking downstairs where loud obnoxious music was playing.

I peered over the banister to see lots and lots of people in the previously quiet house.

My eyes widened, they were throwing a party.

The first-and last-time this happened the boys were rude to me, Luke attempted to kiss me, and I ended with a large bruise on my back.

I sighed, stepping into the living room. This was the fastest created party ever, like, two seconds ago my room was peaceful and now there's people ruining my peace!

I squeezed through the crowd stumbling into Luke who already had a beer in his hand.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked loudly, the music and loads of people making it hard to talk to someone who was just right in front of you.

"We're having a party," Luke pointed out bluntly, "What was your issue upstairs by the way?"

I rolled my eyes, "I can see that and I was just trying to catch up with my friend."

Luke sighed quickly kissing me before leaving me alone in the middle of the kitchen with strangers surrounding me. I squeezed back through the crowd escaping back to my room.

I laid down attempting to watch TV, but the music was vibrating through out the house and no matter what I did I couldn't actually do anything. After a while I was tired of the noise and sent a quick text to Victoria asking if I could go over and she quickly answered with a small 'of course!:)' so I slipped on a pair of shoes and my jacket and snuck out of the house.

Victoria and I played Just Dance and watched a bit of TV, she also caught me up on things I'd missed in the group while I was gone. We just had lots of fun, so I ended up sleeping over never getting a text from any of the boys.

Around ten the next morning, when I still hadn't heard from the lads, I thanked Vicky and went home.

I unlocked the front door stepping into the house which, by the way, was a complete disaster.

Ashton and Calum were passed out on the couch. I quietly ran upstairs, sharply turning into my room only for anger to boil over in me.

I stared at my messed up floor for a second before my eyes fell on my bed.

I should've been crying at the sight, yet so many feelings boiled inside me I didn't quite know what emotion I should let take over. So I just let it come,

"You fucking bastard! I hate you! What the fuck," I yelled at the boy who laid on my bed next to a girl. A girl that wasn't me. A skimpy girl who would probably sleep with anyone but ended up in MY bed with MY boyfriend.

The girl shot up, her eyes widening. She quickly shuffled out of my room.

Luke opened his eyes, sleepily smiled at me while sitting up"Morning princess."

"Get the fuck out of my fucking room. I-I don't even want to look at you." My hand quickly came in contact with Luke's face before I turned and ran downstairs.

I tripped over a shoe causing me to fall twobsteps to the bottom. Luke stood, in only his boxers, at the top of the stairs with a large red mark on his confused face.

I quickly got up before Luke could get to me, when I turned towards the door Ashton stood there stopping me from going anywhere.

"Get the hell out of my way," I gritted my teeth. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I knew exactly who it was, so I slapped Luke Hemmimgs, once again. "I don't ever want to see you again, ever. You're a cheating whore and I hate you, I really, really hate you. Don't touch me. Don't talk to me. Don't even look at me, I'm so sick of you. I-I can't believe I ever trusted you."

"What are you talking about?!" Luke screeched. By now Ashton, Calum, and Michael all intently watched to see what was going on.

"Don't tell me you don't know what you did. AND IN MY FREAKING BED OUT OF ALL PLACES! I hate you and I told you not to talk to me...ever again."

I quickly turned on my heels, pushing Ashton out of the way and running out of the house as fast as I could. Knowing the lads were only half dressed, I had plenty of time on my hands.

I came to a familiar bridge, this time I didn't cross it, I walked around the side carefully walking down to the shore; where the sand met the water and sat down.

I cried, a lot. I didn't know how to feel or what to think. I was shaking like crazy.

He pretended like he knew nothing that happened.

I trusted him.

I loved him.

I felt stupid, so stupid, but I didn't really do anything...did I?

I sat down crisscross on the sand, tears endlessly streaming down my face before I was greeted by a big hug and apology from someone I liked to consider as my older brother.

"Shh, talk to me, Please?" Ashton asked. I pulled away from him, shaking my head.

I was kinda mad at him too. He, like no one else, bothered to check on me well they were clearly having a lot of fun at their unplanned party.

"I'm sorry," Ash apologized, attempting to come closer to me.

I shook my head, standing up and walking away.

Helloooo!

Sorry the chapter was kinda sucky, partial writers block so bare with me guys.

I need you help...

this can go one of two ways. I can either end the book in the next two chapters or we can make a bit of a game out of this and you can message me with ideas for the story(I'll try to incorporate all ideas)and if you send me some good ones I'll continue to write this story.

All up to you!

Xx
Ley