Chapter 7

"Please!" I shouted, "Don't hurt us!"

I was shot a dark glare, my body stumbled backwards slamming against a brick wall. I winced.

Dad tried to rush over to me, but he was pressed back against the wall.

"Don't hurt them," I tried to yell, but it came out just below a whisper.

"If you're going to do this," My mum cried, unable to move from the position she was in, "D-don't let her watch. Please."

I cried out for my parents. A tall, scary man walked over to me. He bent down whispering , "Close your eyes."

I shook my little head, my eyes not failing to fall from my parents. Tears blurred their pale faces.

"Okay, you won't turn around so don't complain when-" he brought his hand to my head, banging it so hard against the brick wall I passed out...When I woke up, I was bleeding and alone in the small alley.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, my eyes shot open.

"Mummy?" I choked out. Instead of seeing my parents there was four lads hovering over me. I closed my eyes tightly, silent tears rolling down my face.

I was pulled into someone's arms, I didn't bother to look.

"Shh," A soft voice hushed me. I was too tired to try and recognize the voices.

"What happened baby girl?" Another voice asked. I didn't answer, I continued to quietly cry in the persons chest.

Then it hit me, they were going to leave me...I mean, if they actually left me passed out on a bench they'd look bad to publicity, that's why they're here now.

I cleared the tears from my eyes. I jumped off the bed, sweeping up my bags and heading across the mall to find the exit.

"Bella?" A voice called behind me. I ignored them, continuing to walk. My stomach hurt, all I could think about was my parents and how much I wanted them and no one else.

Thoughts pounded in my mind telling me the lads were bad, I needed to stay away, they weren't my parents because I'll never have my parents...

"Bella?" Someone had jogged up on the side of my, they were now taking long strides to keep up with me.

"What's going on Bella?" It was Luke...

I didn't answer, I didn't have to,I didn't want to.

"Please, let me go Luke." I pleased, half covering my face, half trying to get my arm from his grip.

"You're hurting me," I winced. He looked at me apologetically, quickly letting go.

"Can you stop and talk to me?" He asked. I stopped, turned to face him, and stared into his eyes.

Tell them a hard, cold, lie Bella...do it.

"I don't want to be with you guys" I stated. In my mind it came out confidently and clearly, out loud it was like a frog croaked it.

Luke's expression faltered.

"Bella, what going on?" Luke demanded.

"Please, let me walk to a foster home. Honestly, you guys are young you don't need someone to take care of you should party and stuff." I explained, looking down.

"We wouldn't have taken you if we didn't want to," Luke said, "Please don't talk like this Bell, it hurt me to see you like this."

"So go back home and you won't have to." I shrugged, turning and walking again. Luke was still on the side of me.

"Bella," he demanded.

I stopped again, failing to meet eye contact with Luke.

"Talk to me," He begged hopelessly.

"I really don't want to," I stated simply.

"I really want you to," He added, "What's going through your little head?"

"I'm only four years younger than you," I pointed out. He rolled his eyes, smiling softly.

"So, what's up?"

"Well, in here the ceiling pretty high, then there's a sky and-"

"Bella!" He warned. Mentally groaned well being pulled over to a bench.

"I'm not telling you anything." I fought.

"I believe you are," He added.

"Why did you guys leave me?" I asked softly after a minute, looking the opposite way of Luke.

"You think we left you?" He gaped.

I nodded briefly.

"Bella, babe, we went to check a few stores to see if you were there. Ash asked Lou to stay and see if you came but Lux ran off somewhere when she wasn't looking and she went to find her. She was the one who found you on the ground passed out." He explained, tilting my chin up to look at him.

"Oh," I flushed.

"And you passed out...do you feel okay?" He quickly raised a hand to my forehead.

"Luke, I'm fine. I guess I just pass out when I'm anxious, I don't know." I shrugged, "But I did bang my head on the stupid bench." I rubbed my bruised forehead.

Luke laughed slightly, so did I. I guess I was wrong.

"Is that why you were crying?" Luke concluded after a minute.

I bit my lip looking down. "Not exactly." I mumbled.

Luke raised an eyebrow. I didn't want him to ask any further questions, but, of course, he did.

"What was your dream about?" He asked.

I swallowed hard, looking down at the bags laced around my fingers.

"Just my parents," I mumbled like it was nothing. My eyes stung with tears.

"What about them..." He asked cautiously.

My head shot up, "Listen, Luke. I don't want to talk about it. Please, just take me home...my head is pounding and I want to sleep."

Like sighed. He gave me a small, this isn't over, face and stood up. I joined him on my feet. He wrapped and arm around my shoulders pulling my stuff body close to his as we headed back to the lads who waited anxiously.

They were about to pound me with questions when we got back, their eyes trailed over to Luke's. He must've mouthed something to them before they immediately shut up and just decided to run at me and hug me.

I stood there stiffly, wanting to be in my bed.

"I appreciate this hugging thing, but I might pass out again and Calum just bumped into my forehead." I stated. Small chuckles erupted, Calum mumbled a sorry while smiling at me.

"Let's go home?"

"Sounds good!"