Chapter 2

Bella screamed out, struggling to get out of the grip of her blankets. It only took seconds for four boys to come rushing in the room.

"Bella? What's wrong?" Michael asked, rushing over to the bed. Tears streamed down Bella's face, her breath shaky and unsteady.

"Bad dream?" Ashton asked, sitting at the corner of the large bed.

Bella nodded hesitantly.

"Get 'em a lot?" Luke questioned softly.

She nodded again.

The boys looked slightly worried, soft smiles placed on their faces. Bella looked around at them, they definitely just came from bed.

Ashton stood in a pair of basketball shorts, Michael had plaid pajama pants on, Luke was in boxers along with Calum.

"I'm fine," Bella mumbled softly.

"Okay," Ashton gave her a soft smile, standing from the bed.

The lads stood around, unsure of what to do.

"So, anything special you want to do today?" Calum asked.

"N-no," she replied, not even having to think of an answer.

"Well, how does shopping sound? We can get you some new clothes since, well, you don't seem to have to much." Luke muttered.

"No, it's fine. I don't need much." Bella shook her head.

She wasn't going to let them butter her up, all though, she had to to admit they seemed a bit nicer then others who'd adopted her...but it doesn't last long, ever.

"C'mon, all girls love shopping," Michael added in.

"I'm really fine," She stated again.

"I won't take no as an answer," Ashton smiled gleefully, "Meet us downstairs when you're ready, no rush babe."

The four exited the room, closing the door to give Bella personal space. She reluctantly stood from her bed kneeling at he suitcase where she took out a pair of bleach stained pants and a sweater with a few holes in it. Seeing the boys nice house and stuff, she felt like a rubbish bin with her scrunch old clothing...maybe shopping wouldn't kill her after all.

Going into the bathroom attached to her bedroom she freshened up in the shower before changing. She stared at herself in the mirror, she looked so disoriented.

Her brown hair fell over her shoulders in a wave, her clothes were gross, he pale skin paler then usual.

Ignoring her appearance she flees from her room meeting three lads down in the foyer.

The lads turned, smiling at Bella.

"Sorry Bella, we're still waiting on Luke. He's clearly worse than a girl." Ashton chuckled.

Bella bit her lip, rocking on her heels. All heads snapped towards the stairs as look stumbled down, pulling up the zipper of his jeans. He looked up, blushing when he saw everyone standing there.

"Let's go!" Calum shouted. The group shuffled into the car.

"Isn't it a bit early for the mall to be opening?" Bella asked quietly.

"Well, yeah." Luke mumbled.

Bella didn't question in fear of getting yelled at.

They pulled up to the mall, scurrying from the car. It was a pretty empty lot for such a large mall.

Bella followed the guys to a side door, where a large man let them in.

"So, what kind of stores are you into?" Michael asked.