Chapter 13

I strode into school confidently. People glared at me. I walked down to my locker flinging open the door and shoving my things inside. After I had the select things I needed I went into the bathroom fixing myself in the mirror.

My mid-thigh socks where pulled down revealing skin between my skirt and socks, my converse were tied loosely around my feet, my blazer wasn't buttons up, my button down shirt was tied at the bottom, and my hair...my hair was completely pastel blue.

Luckily, I woke up early enough to sneak out of the house before anyone saw me.

I strode out of the bathroom and to my first class, biology. The teacher flashed me a death glare and I knew I wouldn't make the day through.

"Bella. Office." She demanded. I nodded proudly and skipped out of class and down to the office plopping down next to Ash.

"Surprise!" I sang, my feet swung over the arm of the chair.

"Woah," He clapped his hands together.

"My parents won't take me out of this school, so I'll get out myself." I explained.

"Yep, you're definitely-" before he could continue his sentence he was cut off my a strong voice behind us.

"Suspended." I turned to see the principal. She pushed my legs off the arm and picked up her phone poking at the numbers.

"Hello...yep. She's suspended...i guess you'll have to see when you come...bye"

The principal shot me a death glare, Ashton smiled at me adding a small wink. I bit my lip looking down at my lap.

Within fifteen minutes the boys rushed into the principals office. Their eyes widened when they saw me.

I looked over at my office buddy who looked at the boys like they were famous-the reason for that is obvious.

"Car. Now," Ashton spat. Luke harshly grabbed my arm and yanked me from the office.

"Ouch," I whined, whacking his hand. "Luke, you're hurting me. Stop"

He didn't bother to even loosen his grip before shoving me into the car.

"What the hell his wrong with you?" Luke roared.

"What's wrong with me?!" I squealed, "You sent me to hell and expect me to act sane. These people don't like me."

"Just shut up." Luke spat, slipping in the passenger seat and slamming the door.

"I tried to stand up for you," Luke muttered, "But you've gone way, way to far."

I rolled my eyes. "just shut up Luke. I didn't ask you to stand up for me anyway."

"But you wanted me to, Bella. You wanted me to and you know it." He stated.

"Shut up." I repeated more forcefully.

"I swear to god Bella," Luke grumped.

"You swear to god what Luke? Are you gonna hit me or something? I don't give to shits, I hate you anyways." I stopped abruptly at the end. Luke's face softened no he stopped looking so angry. I began to panic.

"Luke. I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean that." I rambled.

He shook his head, "Pease. Don't." My chin quivered, tears stung in my eyes. I assumed Luke was trying not to cry because he turned away from me.

The boys came in and started yelling at me but I didn't bother to pay attention, I couldn't focus on anything but Luke.

I'm such an idiot.

Hey!

I have to more days of school before Holliday break.-. Ugh!

Thanks for reading.

Comment and Vote for a quicker update

Xx
~Ley