Chapter 50

Just wanted to make sure you guys remember that Ashton is the kid from the first time Bella went to school well living with Ashton Irwin...
M'kay?
M'kay.

Bella's POV

"Don't say anything."

"Nothing happened."

"Your fine"

The truth wouldn't come out and I wasn't good at lying, the lads didn't believe me.

I couldn't say anything about it, I shouldn't be afraid of Ashton...but he's very intimidating now and I couldn't tell, he told me not too. What would he do if I told? What would he do if I didn't?

"Luke?" I whispered. He looked up smiling sadly at me."I-Uh-I. Never mind. I'm just going to go to bed. I love you."

Luke sighed, "You can talk to me," Luke promised.

I nodded, standing up off the couch and stepping over to Luke. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his lips. He brushed his finger across my cheek causing me to wince.

"How did that happen?" He asked, clearly referring to the slash across my cheek.

"I fell," I mumbled, pulling away from Luke and turning to the stairs. He whispered 'I love you' but I continued to walk, because I couldn't face him.

I ran up the stairs, softly closing my bedroom door before falling into my bed. I really didn't sleep, I mostly cried. In the morning, I knew I couldn't put up a fight about going to school, they'd be even more suspicious if I did, so I went along with it.

Sadly, the first person I ran into was Ashton.

"Hey Blue," He smirked. I cringed, attempting to walk faster to get away from him.

"You didn't tell anyone, right?" He asked as I fiddled with the lock on my locker. I hesitantly shook my head. "Good," He muttered as he ran his finger across my cheek causing me to wince.

"This lunch time will be better than the last." He continued to talk to me. A shiver ran down my spine, I slammed my locker and turned to him to glare.

"N-no it wont, don't touch me." I spat, my voice wavering unintentionally.

Ashton chuckled before mysteriously walking away.

I quickly wiped a fallen tear from my face, clutching my books to my stomach before walking off to my first class.

There was class after class, but I couldn't concentrate. Especially in the class before lunch.

An idea came to me as everyone pushed passed me in the halls while on their way to lunch. I quickly walked through the crowds of people, smiling to myself when I finally made it around the corner without getting caught.

Well I thought I hadn't been caught until two arms wrapped around my waist, pressing my back to a body. I cringed, trying hard not to cry.

"Trying to run away princess? Ha, I don't think so." He grabbed my hand and effortlessly dragged me to the closet that I thought I'd gotten myself far away from. I struggled in his tight grip and some people walked by, but did and said nothing.

"Let me go," I squirmed, his arms wrapped around my waist as he pushed me into the closet, locking the door behind me.

He smirked, pressing his lips to mine, my back pressed against a stocking shelf. I pressed my lips together, endlessly squirming around just trying to get him off me.

I didn't completely freak out until his hands tugged at the waist band of my skirt.

"Dont." I warned sheepishly.

He just continued to chuckle. I Kicked kicked him, but that didn't stop Ashton from leaving me only in my shirt, shoes, and underwear....And he was going for the shirt next.

He wasn't paying attention to me, more to the clothing on my body. I reached around for something to use as a weapon, my hand finally gripping a plank of wood.

I quickly hit him over the head with it, causing him to stumble back. I grabbed my skirt as fast as I could and put it on. I smiled to myself as i gripped the door handle, but the satisfaction didn't last long.

I let out a scream as my leg was grabbed and I was pulled backwards.

"Bella Irwin, to the main office, you're being dismissed. Bella Irwin." An overhead voice called through speakers in the hallway, I looked over to Ashton to see if he could hear it too. In seconds a hand collided with my face, me stumbling into the wall on the side of me, tears stinging in my eyes.

"Go, attention whore fuck up. Go tell them so you can get more attention," He seethed, pushing me one last time before opening the door and leaving. I took a minute to cry before going out into the hall and grabbing my things from my locker.

I was a complete mess. My names was called on the overheads again.

With a sigh I swung my backpack over my shoulder and began down the empty halls. Just the drop of a dime would cause me to fall on the floor and cry.

I didn't think about fixing my appearance before stepping into the main office.

I spent my time walking to this office praying that Luke not Ashton were here to get me, my luck was broke when I saw four smiling lads waiting for me, those smiles fell as soon as they saw me.

Ashton jumped up so fast, that I jumped back, him giving me a worried look.

"I need to talk to a principal now," Ashton demanded to the small woman behind the desk. I winced.

"Okay sir, just give me a second." She smiled softly before walking into a blocked off office room.

"What happened, Bella, tell me now."

That's when the dime dropped and I broke down in tears running for my life away from the office.

Attention whore.

Go tell them, get some more attention.

Did you do it for attention?

It wouldn't of been for attention if it actually worked...