Chapter 19

Previously:
Bella breathed heavily, I watched in awe as her eyes fluttered open.

"B-Bella?" I managed to choke out. She smiled at my shocked face.

"Hi Luke."

---

Luke's POV

Small bags had formed under Bella's exhausted eyes. I tried not to hug her to tightly, afraid I'd hurt her.

"I'm tired," She mumbled. I nodded, pulling the blanket over he more. She smiled thankfully.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get a doctor or something to tell." I quickly scurried from the room and into the hall. I looked up and down the large way until a docotor came in sight, steps behind were Ashton, Michael, and Calum who appeared to just have come up from the cafeteria.

I ran down the hall, practically colliding into the doctor. My mates sent me confused looks.

"Bella's up!" I practically yelled,more towards the lads than the doctor.

"She's up?" Ashton repeated before disappearing down the hall and into Bella's room with the lads hot on his tale.

After explaining everything, we found the doctor who was in the build for the section Bella was in and led him in. He pretty much tested Bella then took Ash out in the hall telling him things he thinks we need to do to make her feel better.

Finally, we got approval to take Bella home.

"You okay?" Ashton asked for the hundredth time.

Bella nodded slightly and stared back out the window. It pained me to see her so hurt, she was too precious to be that way.

"Need help?" I asked as we pulled up to the house. She sighed, shaking her head no.

We all got out of the car, no one failing to keep a special eye on her.

"Could you guys please stop looking at me like that," Bella groaned, pulling herself into the house.

"Sorry Bell...we were just really scared, ya know, and we want to make sure you're okay now." Calum stated.

Bella's POV

This is one of the many things that make me wish I'd died...besides the first reason that started the whole thing, wanting to die.

Simply stated.

I didn't want the puppy faces and everyone watching me like I would disappear at any moment. Personally, I would've been fine staying in the hospital for the rest of my life with those annoying beeps and rude nurses.

I excused myself to my room, Ashton made sure to tell me to leave the door open.

My stomach was sore, from the impact of the water is broken two ribs. Sigh*

I walked over to my bureau searching for something comfortable to wear...not the hospital robe and a pair of leggings that had been washed from the last time I'd had them on.

I pulled out a pair of sweats and a loose t-shirt then made my way into my bathroom.

"Bella, are you in here?" Someone called from the door way of my room. I groaned.

"In my bathroom," I hollered back. No One responded.

I striped out of my clothes looking in the mirror only to realize I'd lost a good amount of weight while being in a hospital bed for a bit over two weeks. I hurried to finish changing and threw my hair up before stepping out of the bathroom.