Forty Eight

I went online to look for a plane ticket I found a ticket for 2,137$ 2 stops. I had to pull out cash and put it on a card. I didnt want them to see me coming. I would pull out 2,500. I need transportation from Florence to Volterra.  It'll be okay. It'll all be over soon.

I shakily went outside and walked to the nearest ATM. I needed to walk, I needed to clear my head.

My mind was racing a million miles a minute. How come the killer didnt come for me? How come Caius's isnt here.  I mean he did this. He ruined my life, again. Did he just do this to torture me? Does he even know I'm pregnant. If I die I'm killing my child. Maybe I should wait.
No, no. I cant wait it all hurts too much. My chest everything. Peter was the love of
My life and we were supposed to live happily ever after. Get married, grow old together, have 2 kids, and die old and happy. We weren't supposed to go like this. I cant wait a second longer.

I put the card into the ATM and selected 2.500$ but I got declined saying that It was too much money and I would need to go to the bank. Ugh. Forcefully, I took the
Card out of the machine and stomped over to the bank which was only a mile away. I pulled out the money making minimal conversion with the teller.

Okay I have the money now I need to get a  visa card. I walked over to walgreens which was another mile away. Walking was refreshing. It did clear my head. But not to the point where I could talk myself out of killing myself.

Once I walk to walgreens I go in and grab the card and headed to the cashier. "Here 2,500$," I said.

Her eyes widened "it only loads to 500$," she said.

"Cant you make an execption. Im buying a plane ticket and I don't think they will let me put in multiple cards," I said.

She looked down "it maxes at 500 Im sorry," she said.

"Whatever Ill find a different way," I hissed at her and stomped out of the store.

Maybe I can go back to the bank and get my own debit card. Fine. Whatever. Lets just finish this.

I walked back to the bank and sat in line waiting to get this stupid debit card. Finally I put all my money on it and now I can go and buy the plane ticket.

I exaustedly walked the 3 miles home. I was tired of walking. I sat in Peter and my bedroom. I got out my laptop and bought the ticket. In the confirmation email it said to go to check in to get my hard copy ticket.

Im really doing this.

Peter I will be with you soon.

I got my backpack and put some food in there and an empty water bottle. Then I called a uber and left.

At the airport I became quiet thinking about everything that has happened in my life. Memories flooding my brain. Itll all be gone soon.

I headed to check in. I continued to stay quiet getting the ticket then headed to TSA. I became extremely annoyed when I got patted down for my bra wire. Just even more things to be annoyed about. But again, I wont have to worry about it soon. In 16 hours everything will be over.

I waited in the terminal anxious. Why am I anxious. I want to do this. I want to die. Dont I?

30 minutes after I arrived to the terminal They began boarding the plane. I got
In my window seat.  I took out my blanket and pillow that were in my backpack and began to relax. I was the only one in the row. So that was a plus.

I was woken when they came around with a menu for dinner. I told the lady anything I didnt care in an angry tone and she nodded and looked down and headed to the next person.