Twenty Five

I barged into Demetri's room. 

Demetri was laying in bed on his laptop. "Jesus christ Izzy couldn't you knock?" he said closing it immediately. 

"No," I said. "Just put your dick back in your pants," I looked away from him. 

"Okay okay I'm decent," he said. 

I looked over at him, his face red. 

I looked down, "I'm sorry a barged in on you... but I don't know what else to do," I said. 

"What happened Izzy? How did the psychiatrist go?" he asked. 

"Not good," I whispered, "They say I'm schizophrenic but I'm not. I snapped and told her everything... everything," I looked down. "She says I am delusional... Caius is sending me away. I... he didn't even give me a say in this. He just looked at the doctor and said okay," I looked at him tears in my eyes. I broke up with him, I told him that we were done. I don't  want to see him ever again. He can't just make a decision for me... I... I," tears once again fell. 

Demetri was in front of me in an instant, "Shh, come here," he said pulling me into a hug. 

I cried into his neck. "Don't let him take me away. I don't belong in a group home, I belong here. You guys are the only thing I have left in this world, don't take it away from me. Please Demetri," I cried into his neck. 

He held me close rubbing my back. "Try talking to him. I'll come with you if you want."

"Demetri that isn't going to help. He is forcing me to go. He won't listen to me anymore. I'm not crazy I don't need to be in a home for 'troubled teens' I'm not crazy," I cried. 

"Maybe he is just trying to scare you?" he asked. 

"No he isn't... he's really sending me away," I looked up ate him. "Don't let him take me away," I held onto him for dear life. 

"I'll try, okay?" he said. 

"Come on let's go lay down," he said picking me up laying me on his bed. He tucked me in. "Don't leave," I whispered. 

"I'm going to talk to Caius... I'll be right back Izzy," he said. 

I nodded and curled up under the blankets crying myself to sleep.

.

.

.

Demetri POV

I left the room heading up to Caius's room. I knocked on the door. "Demetri," Caius said looking down. "Have you seen Izzy, she said she was walking here... but that was over three hours ago?" 

"Yes, she is in my room laying down," I bit my lip. "Caius can we talk a moment?" 

"After I get my mate," he said. 

I blocked the exit. "That isn't a good idea," I sighed. "We need to talk now."

"Fine," irritation across his face. 

"Are you really sending her to a group home?" I asked. 

"Yes I am Demetri... She's skitzophrenic... she needs help and I can't help her here. They can give the proper care she needs," Caius sighed. 

"You really think she's skitzophrenic? She lost her mother, she lost everyone who was meaningful to her. She's grieving. Izzy isn't skitzophrenic,"I glared some. 

"Yes... that's what the psychiatrist said," he sighs. 

"Do you know what Izzy told the psychiatrist?" I sighed. 

"No I don't. I wasn't  in there," he sighs. 

"She told the secret... she told the doctor abous us and everything that had happened. She's grieving... she isn't skitzophrenic." 

"She's harming herself Demetri... I have no other choice... she is my mate. I can't let her kill herself," Caius looked at me pain in his eyes. 

"She doesn't want to be with you Caius. I'm not saying this to hurt you but she doesn't want to be with you... she 'broke up' with you," I sighed. 

"But I didn't..."

"Do anything? Actually you did Caius, you are simply sending her away for grieving over her mother's death. You are sending her away without even talking to her about it first. Hell I don't blame her for wanting to leave you," I paused, "You can't just send someone away without talking to them about it and call it good."

"Demetri... she needs help. She is going to end up committing suicide I don't do anything," he sighs, "I don't feel good about it. I don't want to do it, but if this is the way  that I can get my mate back to being happy then I will do it. I'm doing this for her," Caius looked down. 

"You're just doing this for yourself so you don't have to handle with all of this," I growled some and walked off back towards my room.

I have to stop this. I could tell Aro that she told our secret... but that would only kill her or she would be punished. How can I help her? How can I stop this?