Forty Four

PETER POV
.
.
.
I held Izzy in my arms. Her completely sobbing still. I was still in complete shock that she was pregnant but my feelings  didn't matter now. I needed to be here for Izzy now.

"Don't let me go Peter," she held onto me.

"I wont ever," I whispered rubbing her back. "Rest please," I said twirling my fingers in her pixie like hair.

"I don't want to go back to sleep. I don't want another nightmare," she whimpers.

"I know Izzy," I said rocking her gently. "I'll stay with you," I whispered holding her close. "Why dont I make you some tea? Or hot  chocolate?" I  asked.

"Hot chocolate would be nice," she said with big eyes.

"Hot chocolate would be nice wouldn't it," I  chuckled. "Come on babygirl," I said helping her stand. Her hand was on her stomach. "Breathe babygirl, our child is fine."

She nodded.

I pulled her close to my side. My arm wrapping around her, my hand resting on her side.

She had a gorgeous soft smile on her face. 

I led her to the living room area helping her sit on the couch.  A few people stared but I gave them a warning glare. When I did they instantly looked away.

"I'll make you some Hot chocolate babygirl," I said kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you Peter," she whispered.

"Of course," I smiled.

I turned on the portable burner we had and got a tea kettle and put some water in it. I watched it carefully waiting for it to warm up. Once it was warm I poured it into two mugs and mixed two Hot cocoa mix into each cup. I put a few marshmellows in Izzy's. Slowly I walked over to her and handed her the cup. "Here honey," he said.

"Thank you Peter," she whispered.

"Of course," I smiled and sat next to her.

I love her.

I never thought I'd fall in love with someone.

Izzy is so sweet, so kind. Shes just, perfect. I love her more than anything. I'm so happy I'm going to be a father. Izzy is going to be a mother. We are going to be a family. God she is so damn perfect.

"What are you looking at," she said shyly.

"You," I chuckled. "You, and how perfect you are," I said taking her hand.

I need to do something special for her.

But what?

"I'm not perfect," she said her cheeks turning red. "I'm everything but perfect."

"That's a lie," she said.

"It's not a lie," I chuckled.

"It is," she whines.

I chuckled.

She looked down shyly.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked.

"I Just don't want to lose you," she whispered. "Caius always called me perfect then he... well turned against me. I'm scared you will do the same," she whispered.

"I will never ever do that to you. I will stand by your side no matter what I promise.. I promise you that. Okay? Wherever you go, I go? Got it?"

"Got it," She whispered holding onto my hand playing with my fingernails.