Twenty Two

"You aren't going to send me away are you?" I looked down. We walked back to our room. 

"I don't want to but if I have to then I will," Caius sighed. "You can't life like this," he took my hand. 

I immediately pulled away from him. "Leave me alone Caius." 

"No Izzy," he sighs. 

"You don't care for me. All you want to do is send me away. This is all your fault. Aro's, Alec's this is everyone's fault that I'm this way. You killed my mother. You killed my friends. You guys almost killed me. You guys tortured me. Yeah, this is all on me. Why won't you just kill me? Clearly you don't care. You just want me off your chest. You don't want me around anymore. I'm just a burden to everyone." 

He grabbed my arms hard. "IZZY LOOK AT ME NOW!" He growled.

Immediately I tensed, pulling away. "Let go," I whined, panicking. He's never snapped at me. Not like this. Not at all. 

"IZZY!! KNOCK IT OFF!!" He growled loudly. His eyes black. 

Tears fell from my eyes. My body trembled. 

"LET GO CAIUS!!!" I screamed at him kicking him hard, breathing heavily. 

He held my arms tight. 

"You're hurting me!" I whined trying to pull away. 

"You need to cut it out, cut everything out. I'm sick of it Izzy. I've done everything for you," smacked me hard across the face. Afterwards he pinned me against the wall. 

"Caius, stop this isn't you," I cried out. 

He growled at me, sinking his teeth into my neck. 

I let out a loud scream, on top of being terrified I was having a panic attack thinking of my dream. "CAIUS STOP!!!" I screamed in pain. I sobbed, trying to do everything to push him away.  He covered my mouth, muffling my screams 

It took him a several minutes to realize what he did. He pulled off, backing up. "Izzy..." he gasped. 

I stood against the wall, not able to breathe. 

"Izzy," he backed up. "I...I lost control," he whispered. 

I shook my head fearing him. I immediately took off, running. I couldn't stay here. I can't. I headed out of the castle getting into a taxi nearby. "Airport, take me to the airport," I struggled to breathe evenly. 

"Is everythi-" 

"JUST GO!!!" I screamed. I touched my neck. I looked out the window seeing Caius standing  in the doorway of the entrance. 

The taxi took off. 

.

.

.

CAIUS POV

"You need to cut it out, cut everything out. I'm sick of it Izzy. I've done everything for you," I growled smacking her hard across the face, pinning her to the wall. 

"Caius, stop this isn't you!!" Izzy cried out. 

I growled at that, losing it. I sunk my teeth deep into her neck. She let out a blood curdling scream, her breathing sped up. "CAIUS STOP!!!" She screamed, panic in her voice. She sobbed, fighting against me, hitting and kicking, but it was no use. She kept screaming, so I covered her mouth tired of it all. I fed from her, feeling the bloodlust, feeling the bond. I felt her fear, her pain. I pulled off backing away realizing what I had done.