Twenty One

Trigger warning
.
.
.

I was in a dark, cold, musty room. There was a dim overhead light that flickered on and off. "Mom?" I shouted. Everything came back to me. I was kidnapped, they took me away from my family. They took me away from my mom.

"Please let me out!" I yelled standing up. I trailed my hand across the wall trying to find where the door was. My hand came across a door knob. Slowly I turned it, pushing the door open. The door led into a long hall. There were crooked paintings along the walls. This was straight out of a horror movie. Okay Izzy you gotta get out of here.

I made my way down to the end of the hall. At the end there was a staircase. At the bottom there was a shadow figure. Immediately it took off in a run.

"Wait! Can you help me!" I called, running after it. I heard a door slam shut. There were three doors at the bottom. Where did he go? Which one did he go into?

I studied each of them very carefully. I sauntered towards the door on the right. My eyes were drawn to it. My hand shakily moved to the door knob, turning it. I pushed the door open entering the room, it was pitch black. My stomach dropped as I fell into a hole. "HELP!!" I screamed.

I gasped, landing. Pain shot through me as I landed on my leg wrong. A sound of metal clinking came from above me. There was a loud boom and the lights came on. I was in a cage, a metal dog cage. I pushed on the top but it was locked.

"LET ME OUT!!!" I screamed.

"No," A familiar voice said. Aro.

"Let me out Aro, please," I begged.

"Oh, child you aren't going anywhere," he chuckled, slowly walking towards me. "Caius?" he spoke.

"Come," Caius commanded, he entered the room pulling on a chain.

My mom came walking out in shackles. She had duck tape over her mouth, fear in her eyes. Her screams were muffled.

"MOM!!" I screamed.

"Oh there's nothing you can do now little girl," Aro said smirking, "You are all locked up."

"Caius, listen to me. Listen to me, don't listen to him. He's controlling you. This isn't you Caius! Stop!!" I gasped.

"Oh, honey, did you really think I ever cared for you?" he paused. "Well, I don't. I never cared for you and I never will."

"CAIUS THIS ISN'T YOU!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"But darling it is," he smiled.

He got out a knife.

"Caius... don't. Don't do it!"

He went over to my mother grabbing her by her hair forcing her hair back. My mother let out a loud scream. He took the knife and put it up to her neck.

"CAIUS!!!" I screamed.

He pressed down, slitting her neck. Going from ear to ear. Blood spurted out, hitting me.

"MOM!!!" I screamed. "HOW COULD YOU, HOW COULD YOU, HOW COULD YOU!!!!" I panicked. Her body dropping to the floor.

"Why?" I cried out.

"I had to love, it's my job to keep the vampire world safe," he gave me a charming smile.

I bowed my head and wept. "Please kill me," I whispered.