Seven

The next day Jess helping me into the bathroom to help me shower. Jess turned on the shower helping me sit on the bench.

"I think I can take it from here," I whispered.

"Okay. I'll be right over here, if you need me," she said closing the curtain. I leaned over and grabbed the bottle of soap and a rag pouring the soap on the rag. It will be good to feel clean for once. I washed my legs trying to move them. I grunted bending down washing the bottom of my feet. It felt so good to wash my body. I sat there a few moments enjoying the warm water. I finished washing my body. Moving onto my hair.

I grabbed the small bottle of shampoo and ran my fingers through my hair. A waited a few minutes before rinsing it out. All the dirt and grease coming out. I ran my fingers through my hair. It was clean. It felt so good to have clean hair.

I put conditioner in rubbing it throughout my hair.

"Are you alright in there?" Jess asked.

"Yes, I'm just putting conditioner in my hair," I said and tried to brush out all the tangles with my fingers. Soon I got the tangles out, I washed the conditioner out of my hair. I felt clean. My hair felt clean, my body felt clean. I was clean.

"Alright," I sighed. "I'm done."

Jess came over and opened the curtain and turned off the shower. She wrapped me in a towel and helped me to a chair she goes into the room and grabbed a pair of scrubs coming back helping me get dressed.

"Thank you," I said looking at her shyly.

"Of course dear," she said and helped me back into my bed.

I looked at the time. Alec would be here in 45 minutes.

"Can I use the phone?" I asked.

"Of course," she said pulling the phone that was by the bedside over. "Dial 9 first. Do you know the number?" She asked.

"Yes," I said and grabbed the phone, daling my mother's number. "Come on. Pick up," I muttered.

After the third ring there was an answer. "Hello? Who is this?" She asked.

I sighed completely relieved by hearing her voice. "Mom," I whispered.

"Baby?! Baby!!" She yelled through the phone. "Is it you?" She asked.

"Yes mom.. it's me," I whispered looking down tears forming.

"They said you died? You and a few others? Baby where are you?!" She said panic in her voice.

I lowered my voice. "Mom. I was kidnapped. I'm still in Italy," I said.

"Wait how can you hear me?! Where are you?" She asked.

"I don't know. I woke up and I could hear.... I've been in a coma for 18 months.... I'm at some hospital."

"I'm going to come and get you..." she said. "I'll find you," she said.

"I was taken to this big castle," I said. "Don't go on the free tour. They'll kill you."

"I'll find you baby," she said.

"Mom. I love you," I whispered tears falling.

"I love you too baby girl," she said.

"Please come find me," I whispered.