Three

Hannah, Cameron, Dianna, Jazmine, Paul, Emma and Liam decided to go out and explore the surrounding area.

There were many stone buildings nearby, they seemed very old.

Hannah, Cameron and Paul and I went to a small gift shop that was near. They sold home made ice cream and some other trinkets.

I looked around the small shop. I got a few postcards so I could send something to my mom. I also got a wooden stand that had my name carved into it and I got some ice cream. I went over checking out. "13€" the man said.

I handed him the amount of money and headed out.

Jazmine came over to me. "Come on. Let's go on this tour. Its only 45 minutes," she said. "She said it's the oldest building in Volterra... come on," she said.

I nodded. "Sure," I said watching her. She pulled me over to a small group of people. The group grew after several minutes. Jazmine came over with Hannah and Cameron.

Around 7:00 we headed into the building. I looked around. It was very pretty inside the building. Many paintings, old vases. The lady in the front talked but I was too far behind and wasn't paying attention enough to read her lips the whole time.

We walked down a long wide hallway. At the end there were these double wooden doors that must have been hundreds of years old. She pushed the doors open into a very crowded room. Many people were in the room standing back looking as if they were waiting for something.

I got this funny feeling in my gut. Telling me to run. Telling me to get the hell out of there. In the front there were three men sitting in thrones.

I looked back at the doors as they were being closed and locked. This isn't good.

The man in the center stood up he looked around the room seeming satisfied. I saw his lips move quickly, not hearing a single word he said.

I looked around scared people going down dropping to their knees.

A man grabbed me trying to force me down. Immediately I began to kick and fight him. No way I'm going out without a fight. I kicked the man as hard as I could trying to get out of his grip but he only held me tighter, forcing me onto my knees.

I tried to stand back up. But he just held me to the ground. Soon people were being grabbed and bitten. I fought hard to get to Hannah and Cameron, screaming their name, but I was helpless.

I kicked harder screaming loudly. The man covered my mouth covering my mouth and nose. Immediately I bit him not giving up.

He glared kicking me hard in the stomach. I winced coughing. He pulled me up dragging me to the front of the room. Tears formed as I saw bodies pile on the floor. Hannah was laying face down. A black haired man grabbing onto me.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed.

He pulled me to his chest. I felt him talking into my ear but no words were heard. Tears fell hard as I felt a sharp pain in my neck then a gentle sucking feeling. I clung onto him not understanding what was going. I sobbed into him, I felt him drinking my blood.

He held onto me as he drank from my neck. I felt the pressure relieve when his teeth came out of me. He gently stroked my hair keeping me against him.

I continued to cry into his chest just terrified. My body trembled. I want my mom. I want to go home.

After several minutes I felt air brush by my ear and I was standing there looking up at him.