Sixty Seven

Izzy POV

Caius picked me up gently and placed me in the bathtub. There were bubbles and a sweet mint bathbomb. I winced my eyes closed as he set me in the bath. My ass burning with the water.

"Hey whats wrong?" Caius asked.

"Im just sore," I said.

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

He grabbed the shower head and turned on the water again. He used the shower handle to get my hair wet. Then he grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo and lathered it in my hair. Once done scrubbing my head he rinced it off with the shower head. After that he grabbed several pumps of  the same scented conditioner he started in the middle then worked his ways down to the ends. He then grabbed a loofah and poured the "Snow Fairy" scented body wash from Lush. Gently he scrubbed my bad with it, moving it to my neck then stomach. He bent over rubbing my legs, then moved then the  loofah in between my legs.

I blushed as he did.

He grabbed the shower head once more rincing out my hair and washing off the soap. He turned off the water and held onto my hand. "How do you feel?" He asked touching my cheek.

"Very very sore," I whispered.

"I will help that," he said and lifted me out of the bathroom, drying me off. He put on a fuzzy robe and laid me on the bed. He gently pulled the robe to the side leaving my ass bare. He left the room for a moment coming back 2 minutes later with a cream and a patch. He slathered up a bit of cream and gently rubbed it on my bare ass.

His coldness felt good against it. Soon the burning faded. "What was in that?" I asked.

"Lidocaine, and some of my blood," he responded.

I nodded "it feels better," I said.

He nodded and but the patch on my lower back. Then he recovered me with the robe. He then got in bed and pulled me close to him.

I relaxed with it.

He wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck. I felt his teeth on my neck and my heart skipped a beat. I let out a gasp of pleasure moaning immediately as he fed from me. He sucked out the venom and rocked me.

"Did you have to stop," I whined.

"I don't want you dying of blood loss," he said shaking his head.

"I won't die on you," I laughed.

He kissed my neck again. "Not risking it," he said.

I looked up at him "But daddy I want more," I said.

He smiled kissing my head "Such a Good girl for calling me daddy," he said.

"I wouldnt dare forget about it," I looked into his eyes.

"Good girl," he whispered ib my ear.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked.

"No I just want to be with you," I admitted.

"Im right here babygirl," he said pulling me onto his chest. "What would you like to do today?" He asked.

"Maybe you me and lilith go to a park," I said

"As you wish," he said. "Do you want a cat nap?"

I yawned and nodded. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up about 30 minutes later. Caius wasnt in the room. I heard giggles and squeals. Then I headed for Liliths room.

Caius was getting her dressed.

I walked over to him and stood beside him.

"There all nice and ready," Caius said.

I put on my shoes and jacket then went to the garage getting out the stroller folding it up in the car.

We drove to a park. I grabbed Lilith and headed to the playground. There was a sand pit and swings for babies. I set ger down in the sand pit sitting across from her. She dug her hand into the sand throwing it around. I handed her favorite barbie. She instantly started playing with it.

I smiled and giggled lovingly her completely.

"What are you girls up to." Caius said patting me on the head.

I smiled and looked up at him. "Just playing in the sand with her barbie doll," I said.

He sat down and began playing with her. I smiled. After a bit I stood with her and placed her on the swing strapping her end. Then i pushed her very gently. She clapped her hands together dropping her barbie. Lilith cried instantly. I picked up her Barbie handing it back to her she started giggling again. Now I continued pushing the swing back and forth.

"Isn't she perfect," Caius said to me.

"Absolutely perfect," I replied.

"I love you Izzy," he said.

"I love you more Caius" I said.

"I love you most," he kissed my head.

I shook my head and then kissed his cheek.

lilith started getting squirmy and I could tell she was hungry. "I think thats our que to head home," I said.

Caius nodded unbuckling the swing and picking Lilith up.

We brought her to the car and put her back in the car seat.

We drove home. Cauus picked up Lilith and I got out of the car. The both of us walked to our room. Once there I unbuttoned my top and pulled my breast out of my bra. I helpt Lilith adjust and latch on and she immediately started drinking.

"How did you know she was hungry?" Caius asked.

"Pretty easy you just listen to the differen cries. She has a higher pitched one when shes hungry. And a lower toned scream when she needs her diaper changed. You just have to listen to the different types of crying and screaming," I smiled.

He nodded. "Ill pay more attention."

Once done feeding I burped her and put pajamas on her and laid her in the crib once she started yawning frequently. I started singing to her to make her go to sleep. I smiled hearing her cries stop as she fell asleep.