Fifty Eight

I didn't even realize that I fell asleep. I looked up at him. "I fell asleep?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He chuckled.

"I just remember laying down," I said and sat up. Then I blushed and touched my neck.

"Are you in pain?" He asked taking my other hand.

"No, not at all," I said to him with a small smile. "Thank you for that."

"I wish that would've been the first time," He said.

"Me too," I whispered.

I moved close to him crawling into his arms.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Oh god," I whispered.

"What? Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I just remember Demetri coming in," I said.

He chuckled at it. "Carlisle is here to see you," he said.

I nodded, "When do I see him?" I asked.

"Any time," he said.

"Let me shower then I'll talk to him," I said.

He nodded, I got up and picked out some clothes for me setting them in the bathroom. I got into the shower taking my time to wash my hair and body. After a bit I went and dried myself off and got dressed. I brushed out my hair and then headed into the room.

Carlisle was waiting.

"Hello," I said to him.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, I'm Carlisle," he said.

"Izzy," I said sitting on the bed.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I nodded.

Caius left the room.

"Caius told me briefly everything that has happened. Do you want to start from the beginning? when your mental health started going bad?" he asked.

"Honestly I don't know how many years it has been since I got here. At least two. But I was happy at home, I had friends, but then I was offered this trip," I looked down.

"Caius said you were deaf?"

"Yes, I had some genetic disorder. I went to a school in Washington," I said.

He nodded. "How old were you when you came?" he asked.

"16," he said.

"How old are you now?" he asked.

I looked at him blankly. Oh god? How old am I?

"Izzy?"

I looked at him. "I... I lost track of time. I think I'm 18. I was in a coma for 18 months so that would make me 17ish then I was pregnant. So I have to be around 18. God thats horrible I dont know my own age.

He sighs, "It's okay," he said. "In traumatic experiences that happens."

I nodded.

"What happened when you came here?" He asked.

"Im sure you know exactly what happened," I sighs.

"I do. But explain it in your own words, how it felt like?" He stated.

"We were supposed to be back before 8... I think 8 or 9. There was a tour going on and we joined. I couldn't exactly heat what was going on due to I was in the back and deaf," I sighed. "But then we arrived and the doors locked. Then suddenly everyone was on their knees. I didnt thought. I fought completely with it. I was brought up and fed from by Aro," I sighed. "All my friends were dead," I whispered.