Thirty Four

IZZY POV

.

.

.

Peter went up and got my food.

"Thank you Peter," I looked at him. "I'm really sorry I snapped at you," I bit my lip.

"Hey it's okay," he said to me taking my hand. "What are you feeling?" He asked, "Talk to me... about Caius?"

I nodded and looked down. "Wanna know everything?" I asked.

He nodded. "It all started my sophomore year in highschool... I think it was my sophomore year anyway, I can't remember because... I'll get there..."I paused. "I was born with genetic condition that would make me go deaf and by the age of 10 I was completely deaf. I had to move schools because Just couldn't you know deal with it. So that's when I went to a school for deaf people. I made lots of friends. After I started highschool I took a language class, I wasn't supposed to be eligible for the trip until my senior year. Every senior who takes a language class could go on a trip to the place they were studying. I chose itallian to study but I was offered to go on the trip last minute so I went with. I didn't really know if I wanted to go at first but it was my mom who encouraged me to go. We had a good time until a few of my friends and I decided to go on a tour of this castle and well it went bad you could say," I looked down avoiding any eyecontact with him.

"What happened Izzy?" He asked moving his hand to touch mine.

"I went on a tour with them and I was the only one who lived. They all died," I whispered tears in my eyes. "All of my friends are dead."

"Izzy?" He asked. "How?"

"They killed them. They weren't human. They were vampires," I whispered. "I was the only one who remained alive because I put up a fight. Thats the only reason why they didnt kill me," I mumbled and looked away.

"What happened afterwards?" Peter asked.

"I was taken to a room and locked in there. I wasnt smart I thought they would've let me go if I screamed and made a ruckus," I tensed at the memories. "I was hurt badly... very very badly," My jaw tightened and I gripped onto the edge of the table.

"What did they do to you?" Peter whispered.

"I cant... Im sorry," I looked away tears surfacing pain there.

"That was when I went into a coma," I looked down. "I dont know how long I was there for. But shortly after I was released from the hospital I saw met Caius and we fell in love," I looked up at him.

"He was always there for me whenever I needed it. He was kind and sweet. I loved him. He was always gentle. He was my... mate," I wiped my eyes.

"What happened between you two?" He asked.

"I dont know... I everything went down hill after I found out my mom died," I closed my eyes rubbing my temples.

"How did she die?" Peter asked.

"That douche bag Aro," I mumbled. "He killed her. For no reason! He just killed her saying that I told her about vampires. But he is a lying asswad! He kills in cold blood and he doesn't even care!" I yelled. My voice had just progressively got louder and louder as taked about the death of my mother.

"Izzy," Peter whispered taking my hand.

"I... Ill be back," I whispered and took my hand back and walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

I paced back and forth trying to calm down. I miss my mom. I hate Aro hes a fucking douche head! He should die!

"Izzy!? Are you okay???" Peter asked.

It took me a moment to answer him. "Wait... just give me a moment," I called out, tears fell from my cheeks. My hand reached out to turn on the water faucet. I splashed my face with water. "Come on Izzy pull yourself together," I whispered to myself. "Youre okay. You can get back at him later," I mumbled.

Peter knocked again, "Izzy?"

"Im coming," I whispered and ran my fingers through the hair that was just starting to grow back. I opened the door, "Sorry I needed a moment."

"Why are you sorry, I shouldn't have intruded like that. I'm the one who should be apologizing."

"No Peter, really its my fault," I mumbled and wiped my eyes.

Peter went and pulled me into a hug. "Im sorry Izzy. For everything that you have been through." He kissed my head.

"Its not your problem Peter. Why do you care. You barely know me," I looked up at him.

"Because I care for you Izzy, youre my friend," he said and touched my cheek. "You will always be my friend," he held me and rocked me gently.

I looked up at him, "Come on, lets go and sit down," I said.

He nodded and helped me back to the table.

I felt like an idiot I made a scene screaming about someone killing my mom. "Everyone thinks I'm crazy Peter," I whispered.

"No they don't," he chuckled.

"Yes, everyone here does," I looked at him nervously.

"They do not," he took my hand.

"Really? I just went and yelled how this crazy man who was a vampire killed my mom... yes they think I'm crazy," I looked at him trying to cover my face with my hair.

He sighs, "Izzy Breathe," he said holding my hand. "No one think's you are crazy. There's no one in here. We are okay," he held my hands in his.

I nodded and looked down shakily cautious about everything.

He sighs and leaned over the table and kissed the top of my head.