Sixty Three

I went back into Caius's room. Well our room. He was sitting at a desk. There was something the wrapped up in wrapping paper with a purple bow on top.

"Whats this?" I asked.

"A gift," he said.

I went over touching it.

"You can open it darling," he said.

I nodded and carefully picked it up and opened it. It was a lap top.

"Thank you!" I smiled seeing it "its perfect," I looked at him.

"I already set everything up," he said.

"Thank you," I said hugging him tightly.

"Of course," he kissed my head.

I looked at him. "Can I set up an email so I can have google drive and write in google docs?"

"Of course, what do you plan on writing?" He asked curiously.

"I dont know yet," I lied.  I knew exactly what I wanted to write. But I was going to have to be careful to change out names and specific details.

"Your lying. Do you not want me to know? Thats okay."

"I want to write a book," I said.

"About?"

"My life. I want to publish a book... But I plan on making it more of a fantasy but still based off my life. Changing names, details, locations," I said hesitantly.

"Im not sure thats the best idea," he said.

"Please, I'll make sure I change all locations, change all names, Ill change everything that I need to... theres many fantasy books about vampires. Fanfictions, The House of Night series, The Vampire Diaries, Dracula, The Vampire Academy," I said.

"You promise me that you will change every single detail?"

"Yes," I said. "I promise."

"Okay," he said and took my hand.

"The only people who would know its true is you guys and my misfit family, but they are all dead. And it should help me process things too," I said.

He nodded. "Okay," he said and hugged me tightly. "I trust you," he said.

"I promise. You can even read it before I publish it." I said.

"Okay," he said and kissed my lips.

I smiled at it and held onto him looking up.

"Can We repeat our date?"

Yes. We will go tomorrow," he touched my cheek.

"Tomorrow is actually a bad day," I said. I knew I was meeting with Aro tomorrow.

"Why is it a bad day?" He asked.

Shit.

What was I supposed to say.

Sorry Demetri. "Demetri is taking me out shopping tomorrow as most of my clothes dont fit me at the moment," I said. "Along with him losing a bet so he was the one taking me.

"Demetri... going shopping?"

"Who was the bet between."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Felix," I said.

Fantastic Im getting more and more people into my lie.

"Okay," he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "The day after?"