Twenty Nine

"NO I DON'T WANT TO GO. STOP!!!" I screamed as Felix ripped me out of Demetri's arms.

"Look, it's for the best. It really is. You need help," Caius said as Felix forced me to the car.

I bit Felix's arm with all the force I possibly could. Felix grabbed me by the hair, ripping my mouth from his arm. "You wanna play this way little girl? Fine then?" He hissed and bit into my neck.

"Stop. Let go! Stop!" I screamed feeling a sharp pair of teeth go into my neck.

"I said be gentle !" Caius glared, "I want her there in one peice."

Felix rolled his eyes then pulled off. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me the rest of the way, throwing me into the back of the car.

"You stupid fuck!" I screamed at him.

He growled at me and smacked me hard across the face. I whimpered as my cheek began to sting. "Why are you doing this Cauis," I cried seeing him get into the drivers seat.

"Izzy, you dont see it. You're... sick... unhealthy.... not right in the head. You're crazy. I can't deal with this. Its not what I signed up for. I can't love a person like you," he said.

"A-a person like me?" My lower lip quivered, tears in my eyes.

"Yes, a person like you. Anyone would be better than you. I can't handle it. Crying and screaming. You never stop crying. NEVER. Where you're going they will shut you up for good," Caius rolled his eyes.

"W-where I'm going?" I tensed more. "I'm not going to the girls home?"

Caius laughed hard. "Oh no child. You're going somewhere far worse than that. They have everything set up for you too. Finally I'll get some peace and quiet," Caius said smugly.

"A-and what are they going to do to me?"

"Oh you'll see my dear Izzy," he smirked.

I gulped.

"Caius I can change I'm sorry," I grabbed his hand.

"Its too late for sorry," Caius rolled his eyes. "It's over Izzy."

"What do you mean Caius!" Panic in my voice.

He simply just ignored me.

"GOD DAMN IT CAIUS TALK TO ME!" I screamed at him, my breath speeding up.

"Izzy, my love, they will fix you up. You will be out in no time I promise," he said. "Then, I will love you again."

"Y-you dont love me?"

"Of course I don't, you're such a baby," he sighs. "You whine and cry and bitch and moan about every little thing."

"Why don't you just kill me?" I looked down feeling worse than I ever have before.

"Whats the fun of that now?" He sighs. "It'll be fun after the procedure."

"Caius... What procedure? What procedure are you taking me to have?" I asked through my teeth.

"A lobotomy," Caius turned to look back at me and glared.

"A LOBOTOMY?!?! ITS NOT 1920! ITS 2018 THEY DO NOT DO LOBOTOMIES!!!" I screamed.

"Izzy, Izzy, Izzy," he tisks me. "This one does, and trust me they love doing it," he smirked.

"Caius, please I promise I will change. I will change I promise. Don't do this. Please!!"

"Its too late Izzy," he sighs. "Now shut up before I shut you up," he growled.

I looked down gulping.

I sniffled as I stared out the window. We pulled up in a long narrow driveway. I looked out the window in shock.

"Izzy out," he growled as he opened my door.

"No..."

"OUT!" Caius screamed.

I trembled as I got out of the car. "Don't leave me here Caius. I love you."

"Well I dont," he grabbed my arm tightly dragging me into the building.

As soon as we walked into the building there was a doctor in a white coat waiting. He wore a mask and had white gloves which had blood all over them.

"I assume this is Izzy?" He asked.

"Yes. Now lets get this over with so life can get back to normal," Caius sneered.

"Come with me," he said.

Caius grabbed both of my arms forcing me down the hall. He pushed me onto the gurney. The doctor restrained my wrists and ankles. Immediately I began to fight. "Please dont do this to me. Please!!" I cried out pulling hard against the restraints.

"Shhh darling it'll all be over soon," he said and injected something into my arm. "This should help calm you."

"I... I'm going to be awake?!?!" I gasped fighting even more. "No STOP!!!" I screamed pulling hard. 

"Shhh shhh," Caius said and put his hand over mine. "Shhh baby, it'll be over soon then we can get back to how we were," he looked down at me. One hand on my hand the other on my forehead.

"I love you Caius," tears fell from my eyes. I looked at him. "Just tell me you love me."

"I love you," he whispered.

Tears fell hard "I'm scared Caius. Im really really scared."

He closed his eyes for a moment. "Itll be over soon Izzy."

"I love you," I mumbled.

"She's calm now do it," Caius growled some.

The doctor nodded and grabbed the ice pick and hammer. I winced my eyes closed my heart racing out of my chest.  

Suddenly my eye was forced open the ice pick in place.

"One. Two. Theee," he said

Clink
Clink
Clink

I let out a loud scream

"Izzy... Izzy breathe you're okay," Caius held onto my hand.