Forty Five

IZZY POV
.
.
.

"Yay!!" I said hungry as Peter sat down the bag. I took the cinnamon balls and instantly shoved it in my mouth.

"Hungry much?" Daniel chucked.

"Actually..." I looked at Peter.

He nodded.

"I have something to tell you all," I said to them.

"What is it?"

"Im pregnant," I said to them.

There was looks of shock in the room. "If you haven't figured it out yet. Peter and I are together and we are having a child," I whispered.

"Congratulations," Daniel smiled.

"So I'm just craving these damn cinnamon balls," I laughed.

He nodded.

There was chatter in the room. Peter pulled me aside. "Lets go for a walk," he said.

"Can I take a nap first. I need to digest," I whispered.

"Of course darling," he kissed my head leading me to the back room. I sat down on the matress and layed back. "Go eat. Socialize. Ill be up in a little bit. I love you," I whispered.

"Love you too Izzy," he said with a smile.

I layed back and pulled the blanket over me. I was out like a light bulb.

.
.
.

I woke up not knowing what time it was, yawning.

I stood and headed out. "Welcome to the world of the living," Peter laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:00 pm;" he said.

"I slept that long!" I gasped.

"Yup," he chuckled.

"What about our walk?" I asked.

"We can go tomorrow," he smiled laying next to me.

"But Im awake now cant we go?" I asked.

"Izzy its dark out relax, we can go tomorrow," he said.

"Okay," I whispered and stood. "Is there anymore Taco Bell left?" I asked.

"Plenty," he emphasized the word.

I went over and dug through the bag cinnamon delights and bean burritos. That seems perfect now. I shoved those into my mouth absolutely starving.

"Izzy slow down before you choke," he said.

"Im hungry," I said with a mouthful of food.

He laughed and took my hand leading me to  the couch that was in the living area.

I hogged the rest of the food down my throat. "Now that was good," I placed my hand on my stomach.

He laughed and pulled me close. "You should try to sleep. I have a surprise for you tomorrow," he said touching my hair.

"You do. What is it?" I asked.

"Well, if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise now, would it?"

"No I guess youre right," I chuckled. "Hold me till I fall aseep?" I asked.

"Of course," he said wrapping his arms around me tightly. He kissed my neck gently. "I will always protect you and my child," he whispered.

I closed my eyes. "I know you will Peter," I whispered.

.
.
.

The next day I woke up with a yawn. I was laying on the couch alone. I smelt eggs. Slowly I sat up seeing Peter making me eggs. He looked different today. He was dressed nicely.

"Goodmorning." I told him.

"Goodmorning Izzy. How did you sleep?" He smiled.

"Great actually," I said watching him cook.

"The eggs are almost done," he smiled.

"You look nice today.... not like... you know ... not that you dont always look nice.... oh gee I always have a way with — "

He cut me off. "Izzy," he laughed. "Yes Im dressed nicely. We are going for a walk remember," he said.

"A walk? Oh yeah a walk!" I smiled. "Why did you want to dress up nice for a walk?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I just did," he smiled charmingly at me.

I looked down and nodded, my cheeks turning a rosey red.

He handed me a bowl of eggs.

"Thank you Peter," I said.

"Youre welcome," he sat down next to me.

I quickly ate not realizing how hungry I actually was. Could this baby really be making me already hungry like this??

We sat in silence while I ate. I saw sweat on Peters forehead. He looked nervous.

"Whats wrong Peter?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I'm just hot," he said.

I nodded hesitantly.

I finished my bowl of eggs. I stood and cleaned and rinced the dish off.

Peter walked over eagerly. "Ready for our walk?" He asked.

"Uh... let me get dressed and then I should be," I said with a half smile.

I went to the bedroom with all my clothes in it. I took out the nicest thing I had. A black long sleeve velvet dress and leggings. I hope this was good enough for him. I put my hair up in braids and walked out.

Peters eyes practically dropped to the floor. "Wow you're absolutely goes Izzy," he said walking over taking my hand. 

I smiled and nodded "Thank you Peter," I said and looked down shyly.

"Lets go," he kissed my forehead and then took my hand.

We walked down out of the abandoned building that we called home.

"Where are we going to?" I asked.

"Just to the park," he said.

I nodded and leaned on him. He wrapped his arm around me. I closed my eyes as we walked trusting him to guide me. No matter how much sleep I got I was always tired.

"Izzy we are here," he chuckled.

When I opened my eyes we were at a park. There were slides, merry go rounds, teeter totters, just a nice old fashioned park.

Peter guided me over to the bench. He had me sit down then he pulled something out of his coat pocket. My eyes stared in shock. Is he proposing???

"Izzy... I know we arent old enough for marriage yet. But I would like to give you this promise ring. I love you. And I will always protect you and our child.  I will protect you from Caius and this Volturi. I dont want to be away from you ever. Will you take this promise ring?"

I sat in shock. Is this really happening?

My heart raced. Fuck yes Im going to accept. I love this man. And When we are old enough for marriage we shall get married.

"Yes,"