Nine

Four weeks had passed and I was out of the hospital. I had to use a cane to help so I wouldn't fall. I was back to eating normal food. I had to go to physical therapy three times a week though.

I laid in bed reading a book. I stayed in my room most of the time. Alec knocked on the door coming in. Oh Alec and I also made up. We friends for now. 

He had something long in his hand. It was wrapped in tissue paper. "I have something for you," he said.  "Unwrap it. I think you'll like it," he said and handed me a small box.

I unwrapped the long stick thing first. I looked at it in awe. "Alec this is pretty. What is it?" I asked.

"It's a walking stick

"It's a walking stick..." he said. "I thought you would like it better than the cane."

"Its so pretty... and expensive," I said seeing the tag on it. "I dont deserve this," I sighed. 350€.

He sighs. "I put you in a coma. You deserve everything," he said. "It also came with this. Open it," he said.

I sighed opening the tiny box.  "Alec. This is. It's beautiful,"

"There was a market today -- She said she makes them by hand

"There was a market today -- She said she makes them by hand. And said that there is one wish left in the crystal but you have to be true to heart," he said.

I looked at him. "You're kidding?" I said.

"No. She really said that... I mean I don't know if you believe in magic... but," he said

"Honestly. I'll believe in anything... You are a vampire..." I said.

He chuckled.

"Can you help me put on the necklace for me Alec?" I asked.

He nodded going behind me moving my hair putting on the necklace. "What will you wish for?" He asked.

"I can't tell you. My wish wouldn't  come true then," I looked up at him using The walking stick to go to the bathroom, looking into the mirror. "It's beautiful Alec. Thank you."