Twenty Four

Trigger Warning

.

.

.

One week later...

Caius and I waited in the waiting room. Caius was making me see a psychiatrist. I had been on prozac for a week now. I don't like the way it makes me feel.

"Okay Izzy, you need to be careful on what you say to her," Caius said squeezing my hand.

I nodded and rested against him. I looked at the paperwork that I had to fill out. It was an questionnaire about how you have felt in the past two weeks. According to the sheet, I feel like shit. Pretty on point. "Do I really have to see a psychiatrist?" I asked.

"Yes love," he said.

I sighed and looked down. "She will help you."

I nodded.

A lady came out of the office holding a clipboard. "Izzy Peirson?"

I stood nervously.

She came over, "Hi, it's nice to meet you. My name is Jordanna, I am your psychiatrist," she said holding her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Izzy," I looked at her and handed her the piece of paper that I had filled out, I didn't shake her hand not in the mood to be here.

"Who did you bring with you today?" She asked taking the paper.

"Caius," I said.

"How is he related to you?" she asked.

"Boyfriend," I mumbled.

She nodded, "Why don't you both come on in and we can chat," she said.

I nodded and sighed, Caius standing walking over to me.

Jordanna led her into the office. There was two chairs and a couch. "I like to give people options on where they would like to sit," she said. Around the room there were children's drawings. "Come sit," she said.

I nodded and sat on the couch, Caius was sitting next to me. He put his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"So Izzy, tell me about yourself," she said.

"I'm 18 years old... I was almost killed... Ladedada," I rolled my eyes.

"Izzy," Caius warned me.

"What, she asked," I muttered.

"How about this Izzy, what do you like to do?" she asked.

"I like to sleep... eat... write... listen to music..." I shrugged.

"What do you like to write?" She asked curiously.

"Poetry, stories," I said and looked down.

"What's your favorite thing to eat?"

"Cheesecake... oreos," I bit my lip.

"What kind of music do you listen to?"  she asked.

"It varies depending on my mood," I sighed.

"Okay, good start," she paused, "What  do you dislike?" she asked.

"Everything," I bit my lip.

"Can you be more specific?" She asked.

"I hate Aro... I hate Alec... I hate being told what I can and cannot do... I hate living in the castle... I hate sushi... I hate being locked in the castle... Do you want more?"

She nodded.

"Caius what concerns do you have?" Jordanna asked.

"She isn't eating much. All she does is sleep. I love her with all my heart and I can't watch her do this to herself anymore. I don't want to lose her," Caius looked at Jordanna.