"Yes" he replied by dragging 's'

"And you are not angry?"

"Why would I be even angry and at whom should I be even angry?" He asked not understanding.

Sowmya wondered what did Naina tell him exactly. Did she really tell him everything or something else?

She asked herself.

"Where are you lost?" Aditya asked shaking her shoulder.

"Ah... Nothing. I was just worried about her and..."

"Don't worry, she's completely alright now. She missed them a lot." He said recalling her breakdown in his arms.

"Missed them?"

"Yes, her family. She missed them."

"O-.... Yeah. So I will be back later"

Saying, she walked out of the room while he locked the door and he then grabbed his phone and walked towards the window.

Leaning onto the window, he scrolled through his phone, checking messages and emails.

There were only messages from Rajesh and nothing else important. He decided to call him later and started playing candy crush.

Inside the bathroom, after freshening herself and brushing her teeth, she showered. Once she was done, she dried herself and then her hands reached to the side to grab her inner wears to feel nothing. She then turned to the side and looked at the rod where her clothes were supposed to be hung, but there was nothing.

She hurried herself so much to escape from him, that she had forgot to take her clothes along with her. She cursed herself, standing naked in front of the mirror.

'How in the hell am I supposed to go out now?'

'Why can't anyone show some mercy on me?'

'Why is this happening with me?'

She started to think about how to go out when he was right there. She had hurried only to save herself from embarrassment of how she had clinged onto him while he held her tightly in his arms. Even while sleeping, he had held her in his arms until she fell asleep crying.

She could feel her heartbeat beating rapidly and loud. Her face turned to shade of pink. And now she had yet another round of embarrassment waiting for her outside the bathroom.

Ten minutes had passed and he was drowned in his mobile. After loosing all the lifelines in the game, he placed it back on the bed and turned to take out his clothes from the bag. And just as he turned, he bumped into someone and he knew by the voice of groaning that it was none other than Naina.

"Ouch!" He heard her groan again as he rubbed his forehead while he had his head looking down with his eyes closed.

And when he opened them, he caught the sight of her legs which were naked. His jaw hung down, as his eyes gazed at her feet raising his eyes, he saw her bare, soft legs and then a towel?!

From her knees to her chest, it was covered by the towel which was wrapped around her. He saw her bare arms and then her shoulders and neck.

His eyes widened as slowly raised his gaze to look at her face, flushed and flustered. Water dripping from her wet hairs.

Naina looked anywhere but him. He stood there dumbfounded at the sight in front of him.

Naina was just in towel wrapped around her naked body. The towel which seemed like if she made any movement, it would drop down on the floor leaving her naked!