IDV | Various Characters X Reader (My Empress)

Start from the beginning

Her body tremble with anger and yet she can't do anything and with a soft bow she shows that she understand what he means, Naib only tsk his response as the door slowly open wide to reveal the newly wed in instant a flash of fake smile shows in their faces the life she was to live awaits as a prison.

--

It's been 10 days since the wedding and the emperors never paid the queen visit, he didn't even showed up in their firs night she was sitting on the big chair as she scribble endless of letters. It was her job to take care of the officials and royalties demands and affair. The empress take care of the social status and the well-being of the empire in other words the empress position is just for display whereas the queen does all the working. It was nothing she can handle beside this is what she was trained to be with, all the paper works piled up in her desk was many but the paper works that she had done is more.

There was a soft knock in her door as she averted her eyes in the block wooden case, " come in" her voice sounds soft and gentle there a shorter girl peak her head inside the door, her brown hair cascade her feature as she smiled brightly. This young woman is also called Emma one of the queens personal maid, y/n didn't ask for any lady in waiting but the emperor gave her as needed " your highness I brought you some tea" the sweet sound of the person behind the door echoes, she smiled knowing who it was " alright" she smiled as she gentle stand from her chair walking into the sofa place.

" thank you Emma" she sounded, the young girl only nodded as she move the tea trolley on the place, when y/n was sitting comfortably Emma began to work on the tea. " Today's tea is rose almost tea, the rose on the bottom of the cup will bloom once we put the hot water on it" she excitedly spoke, " alright I am excited to see it" y/n spoke, and with that Emma place the cup in front of the woman along with few snacks and cakes she then began to pour the hot water on the cup. They observe the process as it slowly open up the rose that is on the bottom of the cup.

" how amazing" the honest comment of the woman made Emma smile " I am glad you like it please do have a taste" she urge the woman, y/n smiled as she took the cup on her hand taking the soft mixture of aroma in her nose. The color was somehow faded red and the smell was intoxicatingly amusing she took one elegant sip and favored the flavor she took.

" It taste wonderful" she smiled Emma beam as she smiled nodding in excitement.

" My queen don't you want to have a walk?" she asked the woman as she pour another cup of tea for the queen, y/n eyed the big window as it shows a weather was beautiful today. Her eyes turned to the pile of works she still have left, but maybe it was true that she needed to go out ever since she entered the palace she drown herself into working more. She never felt the need to socialized in gathering what she wanted was to make the kingdom stable and if her wisdom and knowledge is needed she will pour it all.

" sure why not" its been a while since she left her room, her schedule was busy as she planned it to be she never see the emperor but when she do have the chance to have a glimpse of him the said male is always with the empress. This time she decided to take a stroll outside and to get fresh hair in the corner she saw two figures who she recognized very well. The emperos and the empress looks like a couple made in heaven and yet she has to served him as a secondary wife, yes her status was given to clear the war at hand but seeing the emperor and the empress like this made her heart throb.

The walk in the garden was show, the breeze was cold and chilly and yet she didn't care she slowly walked in the middle of the garden maze. There in middle stood a white three, the three that is rumored to be the first three planted personally by the well-known Empress of the empire, she always wonder what kind of person the first empress was? Was she beautiful? Was she kind? Was she strong? All curiosity stands still in her mind as she tried to find ways to compare oneself into the true glory of the first empress. Her thoughts and words stayed inside her heart as she burden the weight of the whole importance of her status in the empire, she is the woman who holds power yet not the woman to stand in the emperors side.