Authors Note

Hello to anyone who still reads this! As you might be able to tell, this story isn't writtenn well in any shape or form. I wrote this a few years back on my old iPod touch when I first found out what Wattpad was about. All of my friends and I were addicted to this site, and a few of us still read stories on here to this day. I don't find this story any good, well at least in my opinion I don't. I was going to delete this as a fresh start to the new year, but I've noticed people still voting and reading which is quite shocking to be honest. 

This story is clearly written when 'carrots' were a thing in the One Direction fandom. I don't read any chapter of the story because it embarrasses me in a way. I'm not saying for people not to read it, because clearly people still do, although I think the fandom has moved past this point. It is highly cliche and all the girls in the story are based on me and my friends. If I happened to write this again, I would change a lot of things around. Some of them being; the names as I don't hang around these people anymore and there are some bad memories, the whole 'falling in love' as it would never happen but hey, thats what fanfictions were all about back then, and I would change my wording and how it was set out. I didn't go into much detail and my writing was awful. 

I'm now 16 years old and in my first year at college, I'm British by the way, ahahah. I don't read these types of stories anymore. The last One Direction fanfiction I read was After 1, 2 and 3. I mainly read Bad Boy stories, or typically American High Schools. No idea why. I have also taken a liking to Werewolf stories as for over a year now I've watched the show Teen Wolf. 

I'll end this now because this is a long authors note, but I just wanted to write something to anyone who still reads this. I don't know if I will carry on with my Zayn story, but who knows? Someone could be reading this and I would've finished that story. I wrote a Harry Styles fanfiction called Last First Kiss. That story is written better than this, but not to a standard I would've liked it to be. My Zayn Malik fanfiction is called  It's A Love Hate Thing. However, that only has seven chapters.

Anyway, this is the actual ending now. Thankyou for getting my stories more reads than I would have ever imagined! I love you all so much and I hope 2015 is good to you!