Chapter 24

Laurens P.O.V

"Ive just wondered something.. " I said to the group. "Oh god what is it now?" Kirsten asked panicking but joking at the same time. I hit her playfully. "What did you guys do when you locked me and Liam away? Oh and we didnt realise you unlocked the door.." With that Liam kissed my temple, which made me get a massive smile and giggle.

"We are all sorta kinda together in a way.." Catherine said. "WHAT?! You didnt tell me?!" I shouted but a smile came so they knew I wasnt being too serious on them not telling me. "Wait who is with who?" I asked again. "I think you know" I just stood there gob smacked. "NO FRICKEN WAY CATHIEBEE123!" "What is it?" Liam asked behind me. Us girls looked down shyly and sat down with our boyfriends. " Well we are all pretty big fans, even before we met you guys and stuff, and we always used to say we would be with you guys, get married and stuff. Along with having our dream jobs" Lydia told them. "Thats actually pretty cute girls" Niall said which the other boys soon agreed.

Liams P.O.V

"Oh and another thing girls, we are heading out for tour next week" The girls all jumped around and ran to their boyfriends. Before that we was all scattered everywhere. Anyways, Lauren hugged me and it felt amazing for her to be in my arms. "You're so beautiful Lauren, how did I get so lucky?" She looked down shyly. "Lauren come with me?" I took her hand and she followed me to the bedroom. Dont think anything rude now! "I wanted to say this away from the others incase I messed up" She looked pretty confused.

Laurens P.O.V

Was he going to to break up with me already? Or say it was a joke? "Ok so erm Lauren. You know how we sorta said we loved each other in the hospital?" I nodded so he would carry on. "Erm well I really wanted to say it when I looked into your eyes you know? So erm Lauren I love you with all my heart. I will never hurt you, I need to be with you. You're my beautiful princess who is the love of my life" He leaned down and kissed me gently. This lasted a while. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I pulled away after a while. "I love you so much too Liam. I need to be with you to my handsome prince. I truly love you Liam, now I have you I dont want to think what it would be like without you" After that we kissed some more again. For like maybe over twenty minutes or something? Tongue hockey was involved;) XD