Chapter 12

Laurens P.O.V

I saw all five boys with suits on, the seas view behind them and a table for two with candles and roses on the floor at the side. I was utterly speechless. I mean who did this? The next bit shocked me a lot! Niall got his guitar out and started to play Everything About You, acoustic version but a bit slow down. This is my all time favourite song. I swear I nearly started to cry I was that happy.

"So what do you think?" Liam asked nervously. "Im just, its just, your just, wow" Was all I could reply to him. The boys had huge smiles plastered on their faces but Liams was bigger. Liam came forward and I now got the butterflies in my belly again. See what this boy does to me?!

"To the table my lady?" He asked me. "Well certainly sir" He lead me to the table and pulled out my chair for me. Sweet! He went over to his side and we started talking. "So happy for our first date? If you want it to be a date I mean-" I cut Liam of "Of corse Im happy this is our date! I would be happy anywhere with you. Well nearly everywhere, you're not mean to take me to a United match;)" He started laughing which made me laugh too. His laugh is adorable and perfect! Everything about him is perfect! This is going to be a good date.

After the amazing date, we took a long walk along the beach just talking about anything. I had my shoes in one hand and Liams hand in my other. Then we drove home singing along to any request on the radio. It was a perfect night non of us could forget. Thats when I realised I loved him. Yup thats right, i love Liam James Payne. Not him from One Direction, but him from the heart.